The Six Guardians Book One

The summary:
"I am Unsterblich, Guardian of fire and The Dragons' Rage, Princess of the Dragon Realm, and leader of the Six Guardians."

Unsterblich, known for her beauty and strength. Her firey temper is known all through out the realms. She is caring and reagal, but don't get on her badside.

"I am Lupo, Guardian of Nature, Princess of the Wolves and sister of Brina."

Lupo, known for her brute strenght and power. She's strategic, but impulsive. She protects her friends and her subjects. She helps lead the Guardians with her strategic manner.

"I am Brina, Guardian of Nature, Princess of the Snow Leopards and sister of Lupo."

Brina, known for her gray cat like eyes and her fun loving nature. She helps lead the Guardians with her open mind.

"I am Malerei, Guardian of the Arts and Princess of the Wind's Song."

Malerei, known for her out going and free spirited manner. She's more laid back than the others, but remains capable of challenging tasks.

"I am Chiharu, Guardian of Wisdom and the Sakura Princess."

Chiharu, known for her graceful and swift movements. She is very serious and calm, as well as forgetful.

"I am Amphitrite, Guardian of balance and Keeper of the Scale of Good and Evil."

Amphitrite, known for her neutulism. She is neither good nor evil.

The Six Guardians are faced with an evil force threatening Earth and their homes. Now they are on a search of the six chosen ones, who will help them protect Earth and their Kingdoms. Will they the chosen ones in time or face the threat alone?

My review:
This story is definitely unique. It isn't finished, but the writer asked me to read it and I'm glad they did. It's well-written and I believe it's the start of an interesting plot...