The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me

The summary:

"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scoffed. "Please, you're the badass gang member, you shouldn't have got us lost!" I retorted, only to be rewarded with a scowl. "I'm a gang leader, not a navigator!" Being the girlfriend of Sheffield's toughest gang leader isn't all it's cracked up to be. With a break from University and after hours of convincing Hunter to sit back and relax, Andy decides it's time for a holiday. Staying in an Italian villa and working as lifeguards to pay off the room seems like the perfect getaway. That is until their night of freedom takes a wrong turning. Lost in Italy without their money and essentials, the couple are lost, homesick and a tiny bit aggravated. But where you have Hunter and Andy, you also have hours worth of arguments, bets and accidental detours. Not to mention the oh-so helpful advice from their dance troop and friends. Forget fighting as a member of a gang, getting back to their villa in one piece is going to be their biggest challenge yet. Badboy Isn't my Type spin off. Bad Boy Isn't My Type doesn't have to be read, this is also a stand alone novel.

My review:

An incredible sequel to ‘Bad Boy Isn’t My Type’ but, to be honest, I prefer the first story. It’s still a great story though, so it’s still one to read.