The BAD girl is always more fun.

The summary:

Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does want or plan on making friends she just wants good grades so she can take care of all her loved ones, but when the schools hotty Jeremy and his mob of crazy, funny, charming and player friends gain a way into her heart what will happen? What will happen when they find out about her secrets and what it’s like to live on the not so rich side of town? What it’s like to take care of the ones you loved without any thought for yourself? And for Jeremy and Madison, maybe even, what it’s like to fall in love with someone with a completely different life? Put all that together add two energetic twin siblings who need to be saved, Famous parents (Famous for all the wrong reasons), a player who falls in love, lots and lots of street racing and to top it off a BAD girl with a heart of gold and a way to make everything fun. Well this should be quite a story.

My review:

Totally a favourite! The story is unique and I absolutely love it! It also has a sequel. Not much to say except READ! I’m not giving anything away...