WHITE LIAR (Complete)

The summary:

Sauntering forwards, she slid onto his lap with all the grace of a prima ballerina and wrapped her long arms around his neck. Leaning in to his ear, she blew out a little puff of hot air so that it fanned lightly over all the right places. She felt a sense of utter satisfaction when he shuddered. Now that Chloe was certain that she had his attention, she whispered in his ear. “You may have been the best bucko, but guess what…..I’m going to be better.” She lifted up so that she could look him in the face and smiled confidently back at him. His previous cocky demeanor had seemed to have lost some of its earlier steam, “Who are you?” he asked so low that only Chloe could hear him. His forehead was creased as he searched her face, watching her as if she was some type of strange puzzle that needed to be solved. Chloe lifted her hand patted his cheek. The boy didn’t have a clue. “I, my friend, am your biggest adversary. So what do you say Mr. Player, won’t you play with me?” **FKA "MR. PLAYER, WON'T YOU PLAY WITH ME?"

My review:

No offence to the writer but the summary doesn’t say about the story but instead shows a part of it. Chloe has moved in with her cousin Erica as her mum lost her job and they have no money. When Chloe got there Erica told her that the schools player had broke her heart and Chloe was going to get revenge. The player (Justin) was used to all the girls doing as he said, until he met Chloe. She hated him but he didn’t know why. Chloe also didn’t trust much and put on hard front but why? And who was this chick?

Please do read this book as it’s a really good story. It’s a fab romance and teen fiction. If you guys are in the right mind you will read this and find out the answers to Justin’s questions...