Talk Dirty to Me- Complete

The summary:

Maya Hargrove has everything in her life going for her. She's a senior in high school, runs cross country track and her father is second in command of the Pack. Despite being raised by just her father, she is your average, every day well adjusted teenage girl. She was comfortable with herself until one morning when a football comes flying out of the air and shakes up her world- literally.

J.D. has an agenda. All his life he has been planning revenge. Revenge on the people that took his family from him. All his research and planning has led him to this little town. He can almost taste his sweet revenge now that it's at his fingertips reach- that is until a certain female wolf comes storming into his life. And this isn't just any female- it also just happens to be his mate.

Maya and J.D. go on a hair raising journey that throws curve balls at them at every corner. Against all the odds, they end up falling for each other. But in the end, it seems as if fate has her own tricks up her sleeves. This is what happens when fate is reloaded.

My review:

I loved this story! The writer did start a sequel, which I thought was amazing, but did delete it. Hopefully they will do the sequel again hen they see this *cough cough*...

Anyways, the ending is totally unexpected and the story is brilliant, so get reading!