Chapter 16: Living My Dream

"Zoe we need to go!" Ces yells at me. "I'm coming" I reply as I quickly slid on my bra. Suddenly my door opens as im standing there and Ces walks in. I scream and run over to my bed to hide under the blankets. "Nice lace Zoe." He says as he walks back out grinning. I stand up and giggle as I continue to change again.
I put my nirvana shirt on with skinny jeans and boots. I grab my iPhone and walk downstairs.

Ces greets me with a kiss, "black lace underwear too huh?" He whispers in my ear. I just giggle and sit down at the table next to dad and Zack. Zack hugs me and gets excited "love you sissy!!" He says "love you too Zachary." I reply and he grabs his juice and continues to eat. "Ready?" Cas asks as he glances at me. I shrug. "I dunno I'm really nervous." I reply as I cut up my pancakes.

Cas continues to ask me questions about it so I just mumble and shove my face with pancakes. As syrup drips down the side of my face Cestielo laughs at me but whips it away as I blush. "So, umm who's ready?" I say as I take care of my plate putting it in the sink followed by dad. I rinse my plate off then set it in the dishwasher.
Then I walk back upstairs to grab my bag with Ces following.

We get up into my room and he closes my door. I shove him against the wall and kiss him hard tasting his syrup he didn't whip off. I feel around the back of his neck and mess with his messy red hair. He begins to walk over with me to my bed and he shoves me down onto my bed and leans over me kissing. We stop kissing for a moment as we look into each other's eyes and laugh.

We begin kissing again then he gets up again. He looks down at me laying on my bed smiling and helps me up. "Nervous?" He asks "oh hell yeah! In terrified!" I say as I grab my bag and walk out of my bedroom with Ces.

________________________________
_____________

We arrive at the elementary and I glance at my iPhone it's 8:30. Here me go! I say in my head as I unbuckle my seatbelt. I get out of the car and grab my bag and walk in not even looking if Ces or Cas or dad or uncle dean are following me. I've been here, I just have to remember classroom 117. I walk down the hallway and look at every classroom number looking for mine. "Ms Winchester?" I hear someone say so I turn around.

"Yes, that's me." I say as the man waves for me to follow him. "Your room is this way" I follow him to my classroom and all the young students greet me as I walk in. They all say things like, "yay new teacher!" Or "she's so prettier then Mrs Lancaster!" Or "I heard your only like 15!" Or "hi ms Winchester!!" The man that showed me the classroom finally speaks up and yells for all the students to take their seats and they do.

This man must be the principal. I realize as I walk over to the desk. The man nods to me and whisper "yell if ya need any help with theses rascals" and I nod as he walks out. "Alright! Now, can anybody tell me what grade this is!?" I say I knew the answer obviously but I wanted them to tell me. A little young boy raised his hand shyly. The boy has short brown hair and is wearing glasses. I point at him, "yes? What's your name?"

"M-m-my n-name is Jason. And we are I-I-in the f-f-first g-g-grade." He says and I nod. "Yes thank you Jason! Now today we are all going to get to know each other. Would you like that? Raise your hand if you would like that?!" I say and all the class raises their hands, except Jason. "Alright!" I say clapping my hands as I go into my bag. I grab a pencil and paper. "Now everyone grab a partner and we'll begin!" I say as everyone grabs a partner, except for Jason.

__________________________________________

"So, how was your first day?"  Castiel greets me "Great! I love my class but there's this one boy thats left out of everything, I had everyone color in partners and Jason didn't have a partner, nobody even wanted to be in a three group with him." I say excitedly "what did you do with Jason?" Castiel asks as we walk over to the car. "I colored some puppies with him!" I say laughing

I sit into the car and Ces is in the back with me he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. I nudge my head into his chest and rest it there for a while, I don't even notice that uncle dean is in the driver seat and Cas sits in the passenger seat. Uncle dean begins to laugh as he turns his head towards us and i pull my head away from his chest.

"Hey guys" I say as we begin to drive away. We don't really say anything the whole trip home to Bobbys until I look up in the front and see Cas grab deans hand an they both smile at each other. My eyes widen as o quickly hit Ces in the arm. "OW!! What Zoe!?" He says really loud and cas turns around so I decide not to say it. "Oh uh nothing I just thought there was a spider on you sorry." The rest of the ride is silent.

When we get up Ces and I walk up to my room to talk. He closes my door and immediately yells. "What the hell Zoe. If there were really a spider you wouldn't have hit it, you would pick it up and mess with it. What the hell!?" he says and begins to get angry so I slowly put my hand on his shoulder and explain. "I thought I saw something." I say "you saw dean and Castiel hold hands didn't you?" He replies and I jump up shocked "how'd you know!?" "Because Castiel told me he loves dean."