Chapter 9: Hell Risen

"Why the hell did they just kill his parents?! Why did they want the children alive?!" I'm yelling at my dad knowing he has now idea. I can't help but pace back and fourth, they could be coming after Jonah next, or just his whole family, I wish I knew why! "I don't know Rose, I wish I did so I could help you but I don't know"

"Zoe, tell me what's going on, and don't you dare say its nothing!" Jonah starts yelling at me. "Well it is nothing!" I yell back defending myself. Even though I felt horrible lying to him I know telling him the truth would hurt. "Well if your just going to keep lying to me then maybe I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore!" Hr yells and walk away. "Jonah! No please!" I say but he doesn't hear me.

A couple of hours later my uncle Dean calls me downstairs. "Yeah?" I ask once I get down, "we're leaving, your father and I have done research and gave a theory. Go get your knife and holy water. Change too." Uncle dean says and I nod and go upstairs. I get dressed and grab my stuff. I decide weather to say bye to Jonah or not. It takes like five minutes but I decide.

I walk over to the room Jonah is staying in and I knock. "Jonah, I know your in there. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you hurt, I didn't want you to cry. I don't want to tell you this way but, your parents are dead, they were killed by demons. I'm sorry jonah, I'll be back in a couple of days, I love you." I finish and walk away before I hear him speak.

"I know! I saw them! If you really love me you would've told me because you know that I don't care! Well have fun on your little trip, I could care less if you came back or not!" He yells and I fell like crying but I don't and decide to argue, "maybe I won't come back at all because I'll let the demon kill me. I can't live knowing the man I love hates me!" I yell back "whatever!" He yells and slams the door.
I just brush that fight off and go downstairs. Uncle dean is at the bottom waiting. "O take it you heard that?" I say threw gritted teeth and he nods. "He doesn't mean it, trust me." I just nod and walk out to the impala not wondering if uncle dean is following or not.
_________________________________
We drive for a couple before uncle dean and dad switch places. Dad is now driving and uncle Dean is in the passenger. Cas was with us for a little bit but left. "Dad, where are we even going?" I decide to ask. Him and uncle Dean exchange glaces. "Rose, I." He stops and sighs "we're going to the hell gates."

"What! Your saying you want your daughter protected but your doing this shit! God Sam, your supposed to protect me not throw me to the demons as bait!" I yell but I immediately wish I hadn't because he slams on the breaks and gets out. He walks over to my door and opens it. He leans in really close to me and does that really creepy thing parents do instead of yelling.

"One, don't you EVER say I'm throwing you as bait, two, don't ever call me Sam again. You have said you are conftorable so it is dad to you." His words make me shiver as he whispers, i just wish hed yell or slap me. "Three, you are fourteen and I don't ever want to hear you say any bad word for two more years at least." Once he Finishes and steps back a couple of steps so I thinks its safe to ask a question.

"Why are we going there then?" I ask cautiously but he just shakes his head. He closes my door and whispers something to my uncle but I don't dare ask. We begin to drive again and I fall asleep.

I wake up and I'm in a dark room and I feel something wet fall down my face water ? No, its too thick. "Hey Winchester, back for more!" I hear a familier voice, its the demon Hailey. I try to scream but I can't find my voice. "I am glad your back" she grins and grabs a vile of something. She jabs the needle into my leg and it burns. I can't find my voice to scream.

I frantically shake my head. "Not leaving this time little girl." She laughs, its the most scaries laugh I've ever heard, it makes my bones shiver, it makes me cold. "DADDY!!!" I scream finally finding my voice but nothing happens. I hear his voice though, calling to me, "ROSIE!" I open my eyes and I see light, "just a dream." I mumble.

"Rose, we're here." Dad says and I nod shaking off what just happened. I get up and grab my knife, its an angel blade I got from Cas, its really long but it kills demons and angels. Uncle Dean and dad must have heard me scream because they watch every move I make cautiously. " I'm fine!" I say as I walk towards the big stone building in a grave yard.

I look into the graveyard and I see the big building open and balls of light fly out. "Ah shit! Bobby was right!" I hear my dad yell. "Dad, what is it" I ask and he shakes his head. "The hell gates have been opened, again. Demons are flying out everywhere. We need to close them before Lucifer finds a way out!"

Before I knew it dad and uncle dean took off running in the direction of the gates. I start to run too but Cas appears. He takes me to some bright white room. "Your safe here. Its in heavan and there's angels that will protect you. I'll come get you when its safe." And just like that he leaves.