Chapter 3: Training

I've been here for a week and it turns out my father Sam and uncle dean are demon hunters and they exorcise demons and slaughter werewolves and vampires' its completely insane! I'm not allowed to tell anyone, not even Jonah. Never in my life have a kept anything from him. Today I'm going to learn to shoot a gun, my family is insane! "Zoe come on!" Bobby yells from downstairs, I groan, its time. I slowly walk downstairs shaking.

"Hey, its OK baby girl." Father says kissing my forehead. Its only been a week but we've already grown a relationship. "I learned how to shoot when I was younger then you" duh, I know you mom was a hunter them died in a fire caused by a demon so your dad totally freak out and raised you and uncle dean like warriors. He had already told me the story. And bobby was like their only father figure, even when their dad was alive he was more of a dad.

Slowly I walked out into the junk yard. Father hands me a gun, "ok, so its important to keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot, and never point a gun at someone unless you tend to kill them." The word 'kill' makes me feel uneasy. "Point it as straight as you can at the target" I slowly raise it and my arms seem to begin to feel like noodles and I shake my head.

"Damnit rose!" Father yells, he prefers calling me by my middle name instead of my first, I don't know why. "I'm sorry, I'll do it" I say and raise the gun without hesitation and I slowly pull the trigger. woah! I hit the target almost straight in The middle! "That's my girl!" Father says smiling and puts his hand on my shoulder. We kept practicing for a couple of hours before we had to stop because father needed to talk to me.

"Rose, I know this hasn't been easy on you but your uncle and I will be laving in two days to hunt." My stomach drops he's leaving me?! "I could take you with me but it puts you at a great risk" "why! Why would it put me at great risk!" I yell " we just got started on a father daughter relationship and your leaving me?!" "Rose you have to understand, we do this job to save lives. And I'm not 100 percent sure in why you would be at risk but..."

He doesnt even know if I'll be in danger yet he's leaving me! "But the woman who took you was told to do so by demons. We're not sure why though" he fimishs. I just shake my head and stand up "rose, sit back down please." He says but I just shake my head no and go upstairs, I hear him sigh as i lay down on my bed and cry. I miss the woman I called mom my whole live and I miss my boyfriend and I miss my friends, I just want to go back.