Chapter 7: Glad To Be Home

"Bobby! I was worried I wouldn't see you again!" I say as I walk into the door and hug Bobby. "I feel like its my fault, I should've been keeping an eye on you. When they took you they knocked me out so I wouldn't stop them." He was saying threw the middle of our hug, "its not your fault, forget it OK? I'm alright, I'm alive aren't I?! OK just let it go"

Dad speaks, "she coming with us on the road with us." He turns to me "you sure your OK with that?" I just nod "where's my iPhone?" I ask and bobby points at the table, I nod my head and grab it. My headphones are there too. I immediately go to music, then hit artists, then Three Days Grace. I turn the volume all the way up as I jam to Break.
Tonight, my head is spinning, I need something to pick me up. I've tried but nothing is working, I won't stop I won't say I've had enough. Tonight, I star the fire,tonight I break away! I start to walk up the stairs and air guitar.
Break! Away from everybody, Break! Away from everything. If you can't stand the way this place is, take yourself to higher places! As Adam gontier finishes the verses I stop until he starts singing again. At night, I feel like a vampire, its not right But I just can't give it up! I'll try, to get myself higher. Lets go, we're Gonna light it up! Tonight, we start the fire, tonight we Break away. Break, away from everybody, Break away from everything. If you can't stand the way this place is, take yourself to higher places. The instruments stop for a second then the guitar jam starts and I reach the too and break into a jam, I start air guitaring and banging my head. If you can't stand the way this place is, take yourself, to higher places. Break, away from everybody, Break away from everything. If you can't stand the way this place is, take yourself to highter places.... higher places...... to higher places.... higher places... take yourself to higher places!

I make that last guitar stream and skip to their other song Never Too Late. I sing to that whole song and feel sad. 'Even if I say itll be alright, still I hear you say you want to end your life' runs threw my head. I love three days grace but man! I walk into my room and lay on my bed. I miss my mom, even though she's not my real mom and just kidnapped me. I miss her and I still love her.

I can't believed it was just a couple weeks ago I was cuddled up with her and she was calling me her little one and only. I love Sam, I mean dad. I love him like my dad, I'll be glad to be with I'm and uncle dean and Cas. Life is OK, even away from my mom and being trained to hunt demons.