Chapter 18: Lucifers Daughter

"Hey Brandy. Can we meet up somewhere and talk?" I ask brandy threw the phone. "Yeah, where you have in mind?" She replies. "How about the abandoned warehouse down by Maine street?" I suggest. "Alright. See you by 4 tomorrow?" "See ya" and we hang up. 

"What was all that about?" Cestielo asks walking into the room. "Nothing babe I just uh, I have something I need to deal with." I say. He nods and seems to have noticed I want to be alone because he walks out of the room leaving me alone again. "Zoe rose get your ass over here!" Dad yells I groan but walk over towards him "yes?" I say and he pulls me into him. "I was scared...." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Dean told me all that happened and I was afraid."

"Dad, I'm okay." I mumble into his stomach. "Okay. Let's go eat dinner. We have a big day tomorrow." I nod and walk towards the table. Castiel is over the stove cooking. "He can cook!?" I mumble to dad in surprise. He nods and laughs. I sit down at the table and wait. Slowly Bobby walks in followed by Uncle Dean, then Ces, and then Crowley.

I begin to hear very strong wind and the shutters rattling furiously. "Dad? What is-" I don't finish my sentence because I figured it out, demons. "Winchester!" A women says and I turn around to see a girl, with straight black hair two lip piercings in her lip. "W-who are y-y-you?" I say "well... That's a long story, but to just narrow it down, I was like you, with a separate family. I got back to my dad, take a guess in who it is. Go ahead, guess." She says and a huge grin appears on her face

"Uhh, I don't know, Azazel?" I guess but she just laughs. "Nah, my daddy is more powerful then that. A stupid bullet couldn't kill my dad..." She says and I figure it out. "Lucifer!" I say and she smiles again. "Good job! One point for little Winchester!" She says as she claps her hands. "So what? You slipped out of the gates because daddy was stuck in his cage?" I say and she shrugs "Yep!" And nods.

"So, going to come with me quietly, it would you like to come with me kicking and screaming?" She says still smiling. "Neither, my family would never-" but right as I say it I turn around and realize everyone is gone. "Where are they?" "Gone, I knew they'd get in the way, so my demon buddies help." Great, not what?! I wondering if I go willingly I probably won't be hurt, but she does look like a crazy bitch.

"So what? If I go with you, I get tortured . If I refuse I go with you anyway and still get tortured but it happens now?" I ask and she shakes her head. "If you refuse to come with me I will kill everyone you love. Cestielo, dean, Sam, Castiel, and Bobby. Al of them. So what's you're decision little Winchester?"  She says and I nod. "Do you promise to leave them alone?" I ask and she nods her head. "Then I'll go with you." "Good choice!" She says and grabs my arm.

_________________________________________

I wake up some time later in a dark room. I slowly lift my head as I realize I'm tied up. Oh yay.... "Looks who's awake!" Lucifers daughter says. She walks up to my with a huge smile on her face, it looks like she's a teenager, she has two lip piercing, and black short black hair, she just looks really young. "Oh, I'm Lucy by the way!" She says smile and walks towards me. "So, you know what this'll be like, so be ready."

She walks up to me with a cart full of knives and tools. She grabs some weird tool shaped kinda like a bowling pin but it's smaller and metal. She drags it down my leg slowly. I watch in horror as blood just gushes out my leg. I scream and she laughs. "So, are you going to tell me what your 'prophecy' is?" She asks but I shake my head, "never!" I yell and she sighs.

She wipes the tool off and grabs another, she begins to cut on my arms, not deep enough to kill but definitely deep enough to bleed and hurt like a bitch. She continues grabbing more tools and slicing me. "So, gonna tell me now?"she asks. "Go to hell!!!" I scream. "Pff, been there, done that. Daddy doesn't want me to come back until I have answers." She says as she cuts up my side.

"Alright, that's enough today. But tomorrow, I'll get answers for sure!" She grins and leaves the room. A couple minutes later another demon walks in and wraps up my cuts. He smiles at me but doesn't say anything. Once he is finished cleaning and bandaging my cuts he whispers in my ear, "don't worry, I don't let anything happen to you." He smiles and walks away.

___________________________________________

I wake up to a pain in my leg, I open my eyes and see Lucy jabbing her thumb into my wounds. "Hey sunshine!" She smiles. "Look who's here to visit!!" I look around the room and see 7 chairs, with 7 people in them... Dad, uncle Dean, uncle Bobby, Castiel, Crowley, Zack, and Cestielo. No!! I shake my head furiously. "Yes Zoe, I am going to kill one after the other until you tell me."

I look over at my baby brother, he's terrified, he's crying and shaking like crazy. I look over at uncle Dean who shakes his head at me. I look over at Castiel, and he notices the help in my eyes because he speaks. "Please, you let her and Zack go, and I will tell you everything you want to know." He says but Lucy shakes her head. "Nah, I can't do that, daddy will be angry if I do." I think for a minute, "what will you do if I tell you?" I ask

"Let them all go." She says. "Then I'll tell you. I am supposed to become a demon." I say and her eyes widen. "Really? That changes everything, I am going to kill you." She says.and everyone looks around shocked. I nod, "as long as I get to say goodbye."