Chapter 2: New Home

My mother, I mean Rachel Woodbrow put up a huge fight and wouldn't let me leave till agent smith, my real father stepped in and she stopped, the police showed up and took her into custody. I was totally unaware and wanted to scream at them but didn't. "Will we see each other anymore?" Jonah asks my father, "maybe, my brother and I travel around the country, I don't think my daughter having a boyfriend would work very well. I'm sorry." He says

jonah lowers his head but doesn't cry, or break up with me. Instead he runs to me and pulls me into a long hug, "I'll never lose you no matter what happens." I say to him and he stops hugging me and looks into my eyes. Hes a few inches shorter then me, I was the tallest 8th grader and I was only 13, I turned 14 in march. I never understood why I was so tall,until now. Seeing my giant of a father finally made me understand.

"Zoe, I love you so much! I dont want to lose you!" Jonah sobs. I kiss his lips for a long time and I feel a wet tear roll down his face."Zoe we need to leave." My father says so I stop kissing Jonah. "Don't worry, you have my number, we can talk and text everyday, I promise" I say as I wipe tears off his face and he smiles "I love you Jonah Worth and i always will." I grab his hands and stare one more time into those dark brown eyes and laugh. "Zoe, NOW!" He yells so I rub Jonahs hair and walk away. I didn't notice at first but my dad has a weird car for an FBI agent, its a Chevy impala.

"Nice car!" I say patting the roof as I get in the front seat. "Its my brothers, your uncles. Now there is something really important I need to tell you. Sense your my daughter its your right to know." Know what? Did he kill somebody! I wonder "First off, I'm not really FBI agent smith." He starts off "My real name is Sam Winchester and your uncle is Dean. We hunt, things you probably wouldn't believed existed" he says I don't feel like jumping out but I feel like listening and understanding "like vampires!" I ask excitedly my father laughs "yeah, exactly like vampires."

The drive to my new home is long, he said its in south dakota, I live in Nebraska, well did. It only took almost 4 hours. I looked on my iPhone to see how long it would take to get home if I ran away and it was only about 2 ta 3 days. We didn't talk much the whole trip because I had my face in my iPhone basically the whole time texting Jonah. He was saying that I had to promise never to leave him unless is was a major emergency and i told him I promiced. We drove into a junk yard filled with cars. "Hey uh... what do I call you?" I ask " I'd prefer dad but if your not coftorable with that yet, just Sam is OK"

"OK, so uh Sam, what with all these cars?" I ask and he smiles. " my uncle bobby collects them for parts." He says. I nod and undo my seatbelt as we park. I grab my stuff and walk to the door behind Sam. He opens the door and I see three men. One looks really old, another has spicky dark brown hair and green eyes, the third one is wearing a trenchcoat and has dark blond hair and very bright blue eyes. The second man greets me first " hey Zoe! I'm your uncle Dean. This is your great uncle bobby" he points to the old man " and this is Cas, you may not believe me but uh, Cas is an angel."

I awkwardly bust out laughing "come on guys really? An angel?!" I say. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see my father nodding. So what he told me about hunting creatures was true?!