Pewds Chapter Fifteen

{Warning: Tension And Sadness Ahead}

Ruby (POV)

I stared at her in shock, mouth wide open, not knowing wether to feel angry or confused.

"I-If you knew we were sisters how come you never acted we were!" I yelled, fist clenched.

"I just thought you didn't want to be all sistery to each other. Now I know it's because you never knew" She shrugged.

I could feel my blood boil as these words left her mouth.

"Really! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SHRUG! I went through all of these trouble to find out this information and you knew the whole god damn time! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I could just-just..."

"Ruby stop!" Felix demanded.

"I hope this brings back your memory because if it doesn't I'll be in big trouble" I growled as I threw a punch and completely knocked her out.

"RUBY! STOP!" Marzia screamed slapping me upside the head. "I've seen it work in movies" I said rolling my eyes. Clearly I was just making excuses for hitting her.

At this point I didn't feel guilty or angry, but instead anxious. Anxious to know if she was only saying this stuff because she has nothing else that she remembers.

It seems crazy, but it's hurts to know that she knew, always knew and never told me!

I sighed as I walked over to the sink and filled a cup with water. "With my magical water powers you shall wake up with your memories back" I said splashing the water on her face causing her to jolt up.

She looked at all of us staring at her in bed. "Why am I wet?"

"I splashed you with water, anyways, who are these people standing next to me?" I asked pointing at Felix and Marzia.

"Uh and Felix and Marzia, why?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"Good, now where are we?" I asked again.

"It looks like a hospital...wait why am I in a hospital. Are we still in Sweden?" She questioned trying to sit up.

"Final question, am I your sister"

I stared intensely at my puzzled sister who seem confused by my question. "Yah, that's a dumb question to ask" She laughed, her smile returning.

"That's what I thought" I growled as I turned away and ran out the door, furry and sadness spinning through out my body.

I don't know who I can trust at this point...

Brooke (POV)

"W-what just happened?" I asked Felix with a little bit of sadness in my voice. "Well you had amnesia for about ten minutes there and because of that you said that Marzia looked like your mom and that you knew that y'all were sisters" Felix explained.

"I still don't get why she's upset?" I sighed, positioning myself into a sitting position.

"She didn't know that you two sisters till just a few hours ago" Marzia said.

(A/N: Too....Much....Dialoge!)

"She didn't? Granted I didn't use the word sister often I thought she knew! I need to talk to her!" I said sternly struggling to get out of my bed.

"No! Your back isn't fully healed!" Felix yelled pushing my back down onto my bed.

"Maybe we can get a wheel chair" Marzia shrugged.

I quickly pressed the help button and requested a wheel chair to my room immediately.

***

"This hospital stinks, they let their patients do what ever the hell they want!" Felix grunted as he pushed me through the hospital.

We checked the hallways and the lobby but there was no sign of here. "Try her hospital room" I suggested.

As I opened the door I saw Ruby laying on her bed facing the other way. "Ruby we need to talk, please!" I said as Felix pushed me in the room, then left, closing the door so we could talk alone.

"Leave, now!" She snapped bringing her knees to her chest hugging them in like ball.

"How would I know that you didn't know we were sisters!?" I said rolling over to the side of her bed.

"The question is, how did you know! And how come I didn't" Ruby snapped, yanking her body to a sitting position, so that she could see me.

"When I or...uh we turned four you were in a different orphanage. It was called like Maple Leaf Adoption center. Anyways a day before you were transferred to my adoption center, I was called up to the main office. I was told that my twin sister was coming to this adoption center and that her name was Ruby. Of course there was a lot of explaining to do but I understood by the end and they showed lots of pictures of our family before the crash. The reason I didn't say all of this to you before is because they told me that they were going to tell you too before you arrived" I said as her cold eyes stared into mine.

"Well they didn't!" Ruby snapped again.

"Well when you arrived you weren't very friendly towards me so as we did become friends I decided to not mention much of the sister stuff because I like the way things were between us and I thought you did too because you never mentioned it either. Now I know why".

As I finished my sentence silence swept over the room with tension thick enough you could cut it.

"What did she look like" Ruby muttered. "You said Marzia reminded you of her while unconscious".

I smiled as I recalled her face from the pictures in the orphanage. "She has hair just like Marzia, was about the same height, and had a lot of the same facial features, but she had emerald green eyes that looked beautiful on her tan skin. She was 5'10 when the crash occurred and she was a little bigger than Marzia. But that eight years ago"

I looked back at Ruby to see a tear fall from her face. "I-I think I want to forget about Mom and our old family and start thinking about the one we have now" Ruby said wiping her tears.

"That's a great idea"...