Pewds Chapter Eight

Brooke (POV)

I sat at Ruby's old desk, which is now mine, and watched her new videos with Pewdiepie while the other girl gossiped in the corner.

I'm very happy for Ruby, I really am, but sometimes I wish Pewds never came her and she could still be my best friend. Who new someone's dreams could hurt others so bad.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Brooke Castro, you have a visitor" A worker said poking her head through the door.

I was truly surprised. Rarely any of us get visitors, but when you do it's usually just old friends or siblings who've been adopted. I was confused since I has neither of those.

Yes, Ruby is my friend but she's probably in Sweden by now.

I walk into the visiting room to see...Ruby? "What are you doing her. Shouldn't you be in Sweden?" I asked with a bit of a harsh tone.

"Well if your gonna be that way I guess you don't wanna see whatever is in the folder" She said in mocking tone.

Dang it! She knows I can't stand not knowing something. If I over hear something and I don't get the whole story I spend days trying to figure it out.

"I wanna see!" I yelled, preventing her from leaving. She smiled as she handed it too me.

I opened it to see aton of filled out paper. I sent a confused look Ruby's way and she instantly flipped the page.

Brooke Castro Adoption Papers

Age: 12
Hair: Blonde And Short
Eyes: Green
Height: 4'11
Hobbies: Likes Lacrosse And Her Computer

New Parents

Felix
Marzia

I looked at Ruby, wide eyes, "Really?" "Did you really think I'd go out of country without my BFF" She smiled, putting her hand on her hip.

I instantly pulled her into a hug, and squeezed her as tight as I could. "Can't...breath!" She sputtered, as I quickly released.

"Now come on, let's get you out of this hell hole"...