Pewds Chapter Fourteen

Brooke (POV)

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, my mind still hazy.

I looked down to see myself in a strange bed with a little chippy thing on my finger.

Holy crap I'm in the hospital. I tried to move but I was immobile. Suddenly the opened as a nurse walks in, paying no attention to me but instead her phone.

"Hello! Not dead!" I yelled causing her to stiffen up. "Y-you're awake? But your files say your coma should have lasted for another 3 days..."

"Well it didn't so can you please tell me what's going on!" I said stubbornly. "Of course, but I better get your family in here first. They'll be overwhelmed with joy now that you're awake!" The nurse smiled, walking away.

Family?

Ruby (POV)

"How dare you run off like that!" Felix yelled dragging me back into the hospital. "And your arm is still in bad condition!" Marzia added.

"Just leave me alone" I mumbled. "You can't just run off then tell us to leave you alone!" She yelled again.

"Well how would you feel if your whole life was a lie" I snarled walking off towards Brooke's room.

I was about to open the door when it flys open and whacks me in the face. "Oh my lord! I'm so sorry" A nurse said helping me up.

"It's ok I was just coming to see Brooke" I mumbled. "Perfect timing then! She just woke up!" The nurse smiled. "Really!" I squealed. "Yup, and you are welcome to see her" she said walking away.

I slowly opened the door and found Brooke just laying there oblivious to her surroundings. "Brooke! You're awake!" I shrieked as I ran up to hug her.

"Yah I'm awake, but one question" She mumbled. "Yah?" I asked in excitement. "Who are you?"

"Very funny bro!" I laughed as she gave me a confused look. "You're joking right" I said nervously.

"I don't think I am" She shrugged. "Y-you don't remember me?" I asked. "Nope"

"Do you still like Pewdiepie?" I asked sitting down. "Yah! He's one of my favorite YouTubers" She squealed.

"Well he's your dad! You lived in an orphanage with me and him and Marzia adopted us!" I smiled hoping she'd remember.

"Did you hit your head before you came in her?" She asked. "I still live in the orphanage with my friend Ruby"

"I AM RUBY!" I yelled causing her to jump. Once again she gave me a confused look.

Ugh! I forgot I was wearing a dumb dress Marzia gave me since my other clothes were burnt.

"Ugh! I sighed grabbing my phone. I pulled up a picture I had of myself and held it up next to my face.

"Look!" I said as she stared at the phone then back at me. "Why do you look so different?" She asked.

"Because we were in an accident and my clothes were burnt so Marzia brought me this dumb outfit. That's why you can't move and don't have your memory" I said hoping to jump boost her memory.

"This is a prank! Where are the cameras!" She said looking around the room. "OMG you are ridiculous!" I sighed. "I'm getting Felix"

I stormed out of the room and headed to the waiting room where Felix and Marzia were sitting. "I have good news and bad news about Brooke" I said catching their attention.

"Is she awake?" Marzia asked. "Yes, but she has a little bit of memory lose. She lost her memory of the last few months of her life. Which means she doesn't remember you adopting us" I sighed. "I keep trying to jump start her memory but she thinks I'm pulling a prank on her, so I need you to come in"

After getting Felix and Marzia we walked back into Brooke's room and her jaw practically touched the floor.

"OMG ITS PEWDIEPIE!" She squealed attempted to move. "Don't move honey! You're hurt" Marzia calming Brooke down.

"H-how is this possible? I still live in the adoption center?" Brooke said staring us down. "When we got in the accident you got hit in the back and the head leaving you unable to move and memory lose" Felix explained.

"I even have the vlog you look for our YouTube channels!" I exclaimed as I pulled out my phone.

I scrolled through my videos and stopped on the one of me and Brooke in Sweden.

"Look"

As she watched the video I noticed she was making weird faces every time Marzia appeared on the screen.

"You know Marzia looks a lot like our mom" Brooke said as the video finished.

"Wait, what?" I asked wondering if my ears were deceiving me. "She looks like our mom" She said slower.

"You knew all this time!" I yelled. "Didn't you?"

(A/N: Why do you read this garbage XD!)