Pewds Chapter Nine

(A/N: So Someome, Cough Cough, Lavania_Murder Asked For Longer Chapters So Ima Try It, I Don't Know If I Can Keep It That Way, Because I Usually Do Only 5 Page Chappies But LEGGGO! Also Feel Free To Leave Your Own Suggestions)

Brooke (POV)

Since adopting me took longer than expected, we had to go straight from the adoption center to the airport.

Lucky for me I already had my bag packed from the orphanage.

The car was quite for awhile, I don't know if this was usual or if it was me.

I started getting an uneasy feeling, like they didn't really...want me.

Soon I felt sick to my stomach. Felix turned around and saw my worried expression.

"Nervous? I was too when I first flew out to Italy to see Marzia, but don't worry, we're all here for you" Felix said with a comforting smile.

I started to feel at ease. Finally, after about 45 minutes, we made it to the airport.

When we first walked in it wasn't that bad, but by the time we got our bags checked it got hectic.

Felix and Marzia started getting approached by fans every five minutes. You'd be surprised how many people carry Pewdiepie merch in their suitcase.

I didn't feel so neglected at first, I'm pretty used to it, but then someone approached Ruby.

Ruby had a fan! I suddenly felt my face get hot. Was I angry? Was I sad? I've never felt this feeling before.

Ruby turned her head to see me trying to shield my face. That was when she did the unthinkable. "Oh! How you met Pewd's new daughter and MY BFF!" She exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

"Sqweee! Can I have your autograph?" The girl smiled holding out a piece of paper with aton of different signatures. I signed a big skittle with the word Gaming next to Ruby's signature.

She looked at it and seemed abut confused, but then she lit up, "Your SkittlezGaming!" She said wide eyed.

I face began to glow. She knew me! I had a fan! She ran off and we met up with Pewds as he finished talking to his last fan.

"Felix! We have to go our plane leaves in ten minutes!" Marzia yelled grabbing her luggage. "Fine, fine!" He laughed at Marzia's outburst.

Without a second to spare we made it to our plane. "Now boarding plane 36 flight 11"

We found our way to our seats and sat down. I got a window seat next to Ruby with Felix and Marzia in front of us.

As the plane began to roll down the run away, I noticed the color in Ruby's face began to fade.

"You ok?" I asked. No response. She began to tremble. "Ruby!" I said louder nudging her in the shoulder.

She shook her head and came back to reality. "Sorry I've just never been on a plane before" She mumbled, trying to forget about her surroundings.

This will be a LONG flight.

(A/N: Long Enough, Too Long, Or Good?)