Pewds Chapter Eleven

Ruby (POV)

Once again, Brooke woke me up after she did some "Thinking" through the night.

This was her first mistake. I HATE it when I'm waken up early and frankly it makes me crabby.

Then she told me her whole plan. Second mistake. She literally wants to record every little thing we do in Sweden instead of enjoying our family trip.

Third mistake. Who says it'll work?

I usually go by three strikes you're out but when Brooke has her heart set she ain't ever gonna give up (A/N: Yes She Is Southern She Just Doesn't Have The Accent)

So, I agreed with the plan at one condition. At some point we HAVE to enjoy our trip. After all we are in the one and only Pewdiepie home country.

***

By the time Marzia and Felix woke up me and Brooke were ready to jump out the door.

I was wore my Slithern shirt with jean shorts and a dark green, quilted beanie while Brooke wore her Twilight Sparkle T-shirt and caches with her hair in a messy bun.

You'd be surprised at how hot it can get in Sweden this time of year.

When Felix and Marzia were ready we headed out.

First we had to stop by the bank to exchange our money for Sweden's currency, the Krona.

We exchanged enough money for 1,000 Krona. Felix didn't think it was enough but Marzia didn't want to over do it.

Felix decided to start out strong and take us to the top tourist attraction in Sweden, Drottningholm Palace.

This is the Royal family of Sweden's permanent residence and was built in the late 16th century by Nicodemus Tessin.

It's the most well preserved royal castle in Sweden today.

Ugh, I got bored just saying that. As we entered all I could focus on was Brooke. She was being so competitive on getting the best Vlog she wasn't having any fun.

"Brooke come here!" I shouted as I ran up to a set of thrones lying high and mighty on a marble stand. "Lets sit in them and pretend we rule all of Sweden!" I smiled yanking her into the throne next to me.

"We should take a picture" She said pulling out the camera. My smile instantly faded, "Brooke, it's our first day! Your letting those girls get under your skin"

"No I'm not!"

"Yah you are, I know because you wouldn't argue if they weren't" I smirked.

"I'm not arguing! I'm stating how I'm right" She snapped, crossing her arms.

"Brooke! Don't make this all about them! We are out of that hell hole, don't bring it back with us!" I growled even though I was on the verge of tears.

"It's not my fault you're so sensitive" She mumbled. I suddenly felt pain in my chest, as if Brooke just tore out my heart and shattered it.

"And it's not my fault that you're a terrible friend" I squeaked as tears ran down my burning cheeks. As Brooke's face met mine it softened as if she felt guilty for what she'd done.

I didn't know what other to do then run. I ran down the stairs in hope of finding Felix and getting out of this place, but when I reached the bottom there wasn't a soul in sight.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Brooke gasping for breath after running down. She really needs to work out more.

"What - happened" she asked between breaths. "I don't know, but I'm guessing everyone is just outside" I said walking to the door. I gave it a hard tug but it wouldn't budge.

Suddenly I saw a sign on the door.

Closing times

Sunday- 8:00pm
Monday- 8:30pm
Tuesday- 9:00pm
Wednesday- 7:30pm
Thursday- 8:00pm
Friday- 10:00pm
Saturday- 8:45pm

Oh no. I quickly took my phone from my back pocket and checked the time. It's 9:00pm on a Saturday.

"Brooke! We're locked in! Felix and Marzia won't be able to find us! We are lost! Were dead!" I yelled as my brains spun out of control.

I've never been lost, I've never been out of the orphanage, I've never been dead. "Calm down! We just need to find a way out and get to the police station so we can finish out Vlog" Brooke said calmly, sitting down.

Suddenly my confusion turned to anger and my fist began clench tight as I gritted my teeth. "What's wrong with you! Can you never be normal! Why are you letting this girls get under your skin, you don't need a Vlog so jut shut up!" I yelled as Brooke's whole body turned white and colorless.

"I-I" she mumbled breaking out into a cold sweat. "I can find Felix and Marzia with out you!" She snapped, her voice still shaking.

"But if they find one of us we'll be sent back to the orphanage" I mumbled. "Well sucks for you because Felix and Marzia should have been my parents from the start! We all know they just felt sorry for you" She grumbled walking away.

I didn't know if I was sad or mad but the feeling wasn't pleasant.

Whatever just find Felix and Marzia then I can clear things with Brooke. It'll be fine. It'll be fine...

(A/N: Sorry For Not Updating My Brain Is Fried, I Just Had Cheer Tryouts, I've Been Struggling To Keep My Math Grade Up, My End Of The Year Testing Is Next Week And I Can't Seem To Write Anything. I've Clicked On Add New Chapter And Just Stopped With No Clue What To Do And Everyone's Like "UPDATE!!!!!" The Second I Update So Please Just Go Easy On Me)