4

((Yes this story is alive! I'm so sorry for not continuing it sooner!! Also, Pierre sort of looks like this.))

Pierre sighed as he looked out the window of Masomi's car, his eyes combing over the look of the city around him.

He hadn't been in a place like this since France...

"Nii-chan?" Pierre was snapped out of his thoughts when Wataru's voice reached his ears. He blinked a little, looking over and humming softly.

Wataru grinned, holding his arms up. "Carry me!" He cried, and Pierre smiled, leaning down to gently scoop him up from the ground, letting the smaller boy cling onto him.

Masomi blinked at him thankfully, being the one to carry Pierre's lone box of clothes. Pierre smiled back, nodding a little back before he started inside, gently petting Wataru's hair down as the small boy cuddled him.

"Brothers! Ema! We're back!" Masomi called, Wataru kicking a little at Pierre so he could let him down, which he did, and gripped onto Pierre's hand, yanking him along.

"You're gonna love Tsu-nii, and Azu-nii, and-" Wataru prattled on happily, Pierre just nodding a little as he listened, keeping his voice shut tight as two brothers came down the stairs.

The first one, a tall man with fluffy white hair, tromped down the stairs loudly, moving along. When he saw Pierre, he grinned and jumped forward.

"Hello!" He yelled loudly as he did so, making Pierre yelp a little, feeling a pearl slip on his tongue, and he forced himself to crush it under his teeth.

All of the jewels that came from his mouth were often weak, and could be crushed like pills. They tasted horrible, so Pierre tried not to do it much.

"Tsu-nii!" Wataru protested with a pout as 'Tsu-nii' wrapped his arms tightly around Pierre, giggling as he did so.

"Tsubaki," Pierre glanced up at the other man, his clear twin, smacked him on top of Tsubaki's head, causing the white-haired twin to whine loudly, "Azusa! No!" He whined, clinging onto Pierre only tighter.

"I don't wanna let him go!" He whined again, clinging onto him tightly and burying his face into Pierre's neck as Pierre looked at to Azusa who sighed, smiling a little at Pierre.

"I apologize for his behavior." He said, grabbing onto the collar of Tsubaki's shirt, pulling him back, ignoring his twins whining.

Pierre shook his head, tapping his lips to symbolize that he couldn't speak. Azusa looked confused for a few moments, but nodded in understanding before turning back to Tsubaki.

"Don't rough him up too much," a smooth voice behind Pierre murmured, making the silver-hired man flinch, gasping as a large hand gently grabbed onto his hair a little, pulling a strand of it back.

"You're just about as beautiful as a blooming lady." The voice murmured, and Pierre soon felt large arms curling around him, pulling him into a firm chest.

"Ah, Kaname." Masomi said as he joined them, gently pulling Pierre out of the arms and into his curled elbow.

"You need to be more gentle with him," he scolded lightly, "he's from France, so his Japanese might not be perfect." He said quietly, looking down at Pierre who smiled a little in thanks.

"I'll be okay." Pierre whispered, his voice soft as it could be, only a bead of a diamond was felt on his tongue before it melted away.

Pierre stiffened up for a moment when he saw Kaname's gaze on his lips, and to his horror, he felt the diamond on his lip, and quickly licked it away before the sparkling jewel could be identified further.

He just had to stay under the radar. He had done this for his entire life.

He would be okay..