3

"Pierre? Can you come here?" Pierre yawned as he sat up, looking to the doorway where Analise, the co-founder of the orphanage, stood, her hands on her hips as she looked at the sleeping girl. 

He nodded as he covered Angelina up in a blanket before following her quickly down the hall where two people stood, both male. 

One of them had wavy brown locks and kind eyes that instantly met Leslie's, a smile coming onto a pair of thin lips in a genuine grin. 

He was dressed in a doctors outfit with candies and a small bunny poking out from his pocket, and attached to his hand was a shorter male, his younger brother?

'Hello.' He signed, the adult looking confused for a moment before quickly answering, speaking slowly and evenly to him. 

"Hello. You're Pierre, correct?" Leslie nodded softly, his eyes flickering from the taller boy and then to he younger who was hiding behind the tallers legs a little. 

"Great! My name is Masomi and this is Wataru." Pierre nodded again, seeing Wataru tilt his head to the side, peeking out a little more. 

"Onii-chan! Why don't you talk?" Pierre paused, his lips pursing before he began to sign, tapping his lips before looking back to Masomi. 

'Because it hurts to speak' Masomi looked at him, his eyes filling with sympathy and concern as he approached, Wataru at his heels.

"It hurts?" Masomi asked, reaching out and touching the side of Pierre's throat, feeling it a little to look for any sort of sores. 

"Has it been like this all your life?" The doctor asked, humming quietly when Pierre nodded, glancing around to anywhere but Masomi, feeling a wave of shyness take over his body. 

"It's provably some sort of infection caused by asthma, may be curable.." He mumbled, looking conflicted before snapping out of it at a tug at his coat by Wataru.

"Yes! So, what we wanted it ask you is if you'd like to become one of our brothers? Seeing as your old enough to take care of yourself, but with your condition, it would be nice to have another Onii-San, right?" Pierre thought for a moment before he nodded, smiling softly.

'Ill come.'