Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Hi guys, sorry for not uodating yesterday, but I had some family problems so yeah, Oh and this story is coming to an end :( Sorry. Btw I dedicate this chapter to my best friend @Sandra1Dx Because she's amazing. ! I love you babe ♥ 

Samantha's POV

Today was the day. The day of Elizabeth's wedding. I met her 2 days ago, because I wanted to know who's wedding it was. Harold was there as well. He looked pretty much like Edward. But he had blonde curls and green eyes. I was still in bed, next to Luke. He was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. His mouth was opened a little bit and his eyes were shut. I stroked a piece of his blonde hair out of his head and kissed his forehead. His eyes slowly opened. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled. His low morning voice, still sent shivers down my spine. I felt goosebumps forming on my arms. "Hi." I smiled shyly. 

After a while of cuddling in bed, I finally managed to get out. "C'mon Lukey Pukey, we have to get ready for Lizzie's wedding." I smiled. When we met, we became friends immediately. She was so nice. "But Sam, I don't wanna go." I sighed. "Oh, and why Pukey? Do I smell so gross?" I giggled. "No, it just rhymes. Now get out. We have 2 hours." He groaned and sat up. "I want a kiss from my perfect girlfriend first." He said. The way  he said it turned me on so much. I walked to him and leaned in. He closed his eyes. I still waited. He groaned. "Stop teasing me and just kiss me." I leaned in and gave him a small peck. He groaned again as I walked over to the bathroom.  

I stepped out of my clothes, into the shower. I turned the water on and there was a knock at the door. "Sam, can I join ya?" Luke yelled. "NO!" "Oh come on. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." I turned red. I knew he couldn't see it. "I know you're turning red right now. Just let me in babe." All wet I stepped out of the shower and unlocked the door. Luke walked in and I locked it again. "I fucking hate you." I giggled. "Oh you don't. You love me." He said with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah I do, now get that pretty ass of yours in that shower.   

We were standing in the bedroom. I had a towel wrapped around my blonde hair. "Sam, did you see my tux?" Luke asked me. I shook my head. "I can't find my dress either." I was in my undies and Luke was in his boxers, "I'll go and look for them." He said, as if he knew something more than I did. I nodded and he left the room. "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD. GIVE US OUR CLOTHES BACK!" I heard someone laugh. I guessed it was Michael. I opened the door and held my finger in front of my mouth so Luke wouldn't say I was there. He smiled and I walked over to Mikey's room. I thew the door open and ran in. He was laying on the bed. I noticed my dress and Luke's tuxedo. I jumped onto the bed and tickled him. "NO SAMANTHA STOP!"   

After tickling him for a good 5 minutes I stopped. "Don't you DARE to steal our clothes again." I pointed to him. I tried to be serious but I burst out in laughter. I grabbed the dress and tux and walked back to mine and Luke's room. I threw his tux to him. "Here's ya tuxedo handsome." I pecked his cheek. "Thank you baby." I pulled my dress on and curled my hair a bit more. I applied some make up and walked down the stairs, waiting for the others to leave for the wedding.