Chapter One.

Samantha's POV

The car stopped in front of a huge white house. No, it's now a house, it's a villa! I can get used to this. Mum got out and ran to the door where Jacob, her boyfriend and my new step dad, was standing. They hugged each other closely. I think it's cute, but clearly my brothers think differntly of that. They were making gag-noises when my mum came back. I chuckled for a moment because she started to blush, when she noticed all 4 off us saw that. I got out off the car and overlooked the area. There were a few more houses and there was a huge forrest in the back. It was beautiful. Some guys and a girl glanced to me out of the window from next door's house. I waved and smiled. All their faces went in shock and they closed the curtains. Oh how nice. I walked to the booth and grabbed my 2 suitcases and carried them inside. 

"Hello Samantha, your room is on the 2nd floor. The door is open, the other room is a lounge room, you can use it whenever you want. The 2nd floor is all yours." I smiled and thanked Jacob before heading up. Since I was my mum's only daughter, she treated me like a princess. I opened the door to my room. The left wall was bright green while the other was baby blue. I loved the difference. Most of my furniture was already here. My bed, desk, even my stereo. I put my suitcases on my queen-sized bed and walked over to one of the other doors, revealing a huge bathroom. My mouth fell as I stepped inside. There was a huge mirror on the wall and there were 2 sinks, a bubble bath and a shower. 

I walked over to the second door. There was a big space with some planks and stuff to hang clothes on. I let out a little scream. I had a fucking walk in closet! I opened my suitcases and put my clothes in it. I wasn't really a girly girl but I really loved clothes. When I was done I turned the music on. One of my favorite songs quickly came on, Live While We're Young by One Direction. I was a HUGE Directioner. 

After a while I went downstairs. "Do you like the house baby?" My mum asked me and I nodded. "I love it." I hugged her tight. I told her I'd be in the garden if she needed me. Before I opened the door I checked my clothes once again. I was wearing a bright orange with white skinny and a black and white striped tanktop, and of course my black all stars. I put my earphones in. Oh No by Marina and the Diamonds started playing. I remembered I used to have a dance routine on this one. Yes, I am a dancer. I tried to remember the steps and in no time I was dancing in the garden. I tripped but someone catched me. 

"Well hello there." A blonde boy said with a smile on his face. I quickly stood up straight and got my earphones out of my ears. "I'm sorry, I was just dancing and I-" "You tripped over. I noticed, that's why I caught you." I blushed slowly. "I'm Luke by the way, I live next door." He said. "I- I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam. I uh, I just moved here." I held my hand out to him. "I don't do handshakes." And he pulled me in for a hug. At first I was shocked but it felt nice to be in his arms. 

"Well why are you even here?" I asked him. "I'm sorry I can leave if you want." he said quickly. "No no, I didn't mean it that way. I was just wondering what caused you to come." We were not sitting on a bench in the back of the garden. "Oh yeah, of course." He paused for a moment. "Well, me and my friends saw you get out of the car and you waved at us, so we liked you and yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and meet your new friends." He chuckled a bit. He was cute. "I'd love to, but I have to tell my mum." He nodded. "I love your accent by the way, British isn't it?" I blushed and nodded before running inside.

"MUM?!" I yelled. "Kitchen!" She yelled back. I ran to the kitchen. "I'm gonna hang out with the boy from next door. His friends are there and they want to meet me." I blushed. "Sure, have fun. Do you have your phone?" I patted my pocket and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thanks mum, love you" I ran out of the house and bumped into Luke, which caused us to fall. "I'm sorry." I umbled as I tried to get up. He was already standing and grabbed my hand before pulling me up. "It's fine. Let's go."