Chapter Sixteen.

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday :( I went out to diner and I was late home so I didn't feel like writing anymore. Anyways. Love ya x 

Samantha's POV

It's been 2 weeks now since we got here. Tonight was the boys' first show and I was so proud of them. I walked over to Luke and Calum's room. I was about to walk in but I heard Luke talking to someone. Probably he was on the phone because everyone was downstairs. "No, I'm serious. I can't do this anymore. I hate lying to everyone. I just want to stop this." He said. What was he hiding? "No you shut up Jesy. I'm done with this. I'm done with you. I'm on the other side of the world. I just don't want this anymore. I don't love you anymore." I gasped and quickly put my hand in front of my mouth. The door opened and Luke was standing in front of me. Tears were forming in my eyes. I shook my head and I ran away. "NO SAMANTHA! WAIT! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!!" He yelled after me but I ignored him.

I ran out of the house and ran to a park. I had known this one since I was 11. I climbed into a tree and sat there. I kept crying all the time. "SAM!!" I heard someone yell. I didn't reply to it. "SAMANTHA I KNOW YOU'RE HERE." I still ignored it. I just kept crying. He had been lying all the time. He didn't even love me. Why am I still here? I just want to go home. "Sammy, come down, or I'll come up." I glanced down. That wasn't Luke's voice. I found a curly haired boy standing underneath the tree. "Go away Haz, I just need to be alone right now." I cried out. The past two weeks, Harry and I became like a brother and sister. But right now I just needed to figure things out. 

"Sambear, I'm serious. Get down. You might fall." He said but I didn't. "OKay, then I have to get up then." The tree shook once as he tried to get in. My hand slipped and I fell down. I screamed. Okay this is the end. I'm gonna die. As I thought that someone catched me. "Got ya." Harry said. I smiled through my tears. He put me down and whiped away my tears. "What's wrong princess?"  I just shook my head. "It's nothing." I said to him. We sat down on a bench and he grabbed my hand. "Samantha, I know you for 2 weeks now and I know when something's wrong. Please tell me?" He gently brushed his long fingers over my hand. I told him the whole story. When I was done he hugged me tight. "It's going to be okay babe. I promise." He whispered in my ear. "Come on. Let's go home." He stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it tightly and we walked back to the house. 

:O dramaaaa!! :p Hope you like it :) love ya guys xo