Chapter Twenty-Two.

HEEELLLOOOO :) 

So I picked Edward's GF. But before I tell her name, I want to thank everybody for commenting and trying to get into this story. It means a lot to me. And of course I want to thank all my readers. I always check my reads when I wake up, and seeing there are more everyday, it makes me smile. Well, I won't let you wait any longer. The lucky girl issssss::

Georgia Sophie Mundy. :) @Georgia_Mundy on Wattpad and @GeorgiaSophie on Twitter:) 

Congrats girl :) Anyways, I hope you'll like this chapter. :) Love, Lisa x 

Samantha's POV

Edward and I got off the plane and walked into the warm Australian air. Edward grabbed my hand and we walked back into the airport where the boys, Sandra and Lucy would be waiting. "There they come!" Sandra yelled and she ran over to me. Edward let go of my hand and I ran to her as well. I hugged her tight. "I missed you so much!" She cried out. "I missed you too." I walked over to the other, followed by my brother. "So Samantha, new boyfriend I see?" Michael said and me, Edward and Sandra bursted out laughing. "You didn't tell them?" I giggled and Sandra shook her head. "Guys, meet my twin brother Edward." 

When we got back at the house, I walked up to what used to be my room. I opened the door and found some other stuff. Clothes, shoes and other stuff. I put my suitcases down and walked back to the living room. "Guys, who's in my room?" Luke stood up. "I am." This was the first thing he said to me. "Because a new friend of ours is sleeping in my old room, she's in school now but she'll be home soon." I walked back to my room, and clearly Luke followed. He closed the door behind him. I sat down on the bed. Luke just stood against the door. "So, you don't think it's awkward to sleep in one bed with me? Because I can sleep on the ground or on the couch downstairs. I don't care." I stood up and walked over to him.

"It's fine. I'm kind of happy about it to be honest." I said and blushed. "Okay." He walked away from me and sat down on a chair. What the actual fuck. I was about to ask him about it, but someone burst in. "Luke can I-" She stopped as soon as she saw me. Her hair was long dark brown and she had blue-grey eyes. She was wearing a cheerleader's outfit so I guess she cheered. She seemed about 14 years old. "Sorry I didn't know you had visitors. Hi, I'm Georgia, I'm a friend of the boys. You must be Samantha right?" I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. "Luke, I was about to ask you if we'd go out for dinner tonight." He just nodded and Georgia left. She seemed like a nice girl.

"Luke, why are you avoiding me?" I asked him. "I don't know. Why didn't you call once in those 4 months? God damn it. Samantha I fucking love you. I have been waiting for you all this time and you just come back, acting like nothing happened. I fucking missed you! I know you said you needed time to think, but I didn't think you meant months! You just left me here, suffering on my own. I know I was wrong! I know you don't like Harry because I heard you talking! Sam, you don't know how miserable I've been the past months!" He was now crying and so was I. I can't believe this, how could I be so selfish?

I walked closer to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry Luke, but I didn't really have the best time myself. I missed you too, but I was scared you were over me and that you forgot me. That's why I didn't call. I thought about you 24/7. My mum got sick of me because I was crying over you all the time. She even thought I was anorectic because I was getting way too skinny and I barely ate. Because of you. I missed you so fricking much and I love you but I just didn't think you still loved me, because of what I did to you. I want to work this out with you Luke, I really do." 

After half an hour of telling each other everything that happened, we laid down on our bed. "You know, when I was in Australia, I had a dream." I said to him. "You did?" I nodded. "Tell me about it." He whispered in my ear. "Well, it was winter and we were walking through that park where we sat a few days before I left. And we were looking at two little kids. A boy with curly blonde hair and a girl with the same eyes as you. And you kissed my cheek and then you stood up and stood in front of me. You kneeled down and asked me to marry you." I told him. I smiled at the thought of that dream. "It'll happen someday, but maybe we'll get married before having kids." I giggled at his cuteness. "You know, that dream made me come back. I realised how important you were to me and that I couldn't live without you." He kissed my forhead. "I love you Samantha, will you please be my princess again?" I pecked his lips in responce. Maybe everything will work out fine. For once.