Chapter Ten.

HELLOOO, sorry for the late update :$. And sorry that I skipped some days... i just had to because I had a lot of ideas. xoxox

~5 days later~

Samantha's POV

The sun came through the window and woke me up. I smiled. Today's my mum's birthday. But then my mood changed. Tomorrow the tour will start. Which means I have to sit here all alone. Since I already graduated I'd just sit at home. Esther was still here but it was different without my boys. I shook my head and tried to forget everything. I grabbed my guitar and walked through the doors to the balcony. I sat down on one of the chairs over there and started playing. I was planning on playing a song for my mum. I wasn't the best singer, but I think she'll understand. I slowy let my fingers go over the strings when someone bursted in. "Your life just got better because I'm here." Esther yelled and I smiled. "Hi Es." She sat down on a chair next to mine. "You ready to play for your mum later?" I nodded.

I let her hear the song and she smiled. "You're an amazing singer Sam, ever thought about studdying sound and engineering?" I shook my head. "Actually no, I always thought I wasn't good enough." Her mouth hang and smiled smiled widely. "The boys will be here soon, you have to change and say happy birthday to your mum. I already did." I stood up and walked back into my room. "What should I wear?" I asked her and she smiled. "I know the perfect dress for you." She walked into my closet and held up a beautiful blue and black dress. I remember my mum giving it to me when I turned 14 last year. I loved it so much. (A/N: pic on the side :)) I nodded and smiled at her. "Yeah, now leave I have to change you dumb ass." She giggled before leaving the room.

When I had finally put my dress on I glanced in the mirrow. It was beautiful. I grabbed a pair of black high heels and put them on. I added some make up and smiled at my reflection. I was perfect. Someone knocked at the door. "Come in." Luke came in and gasped. "Wow, you look amazing!" He walked over to me and pecked my cheek. I blushed and smiled. "Why thank you sir." I kissed his lips slowly and he grabbed my hand. "Let's go and see your mum." I nodded and we walked down the stairs. My mum, Jacob and my brothers were waiting in the living room, the boys, Esther and Sandra were there as well. I walked in with Luke's hand in one of mine and my guitar in the other. 

After a while, some of Jacob's family and some friends of my mum's arrived. I climbed onto the table and whistled. "Okay, well I'm Samantha, I'm Ellen's daughter and I want to dedicate a song to her. Mum this is for you. I love you." Luke handed me my guitar and I started singing.

You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you that there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away
Flat your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away
We've been waiting for this day
All along and knowing just what to do
Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, butterfly fly away

I strummed the last notes and bowed. Everyone clapped and my mu even cried. I got off the table and hugged her. "Happy birthday mum."