Chapter Seventeen.

Luke's POV

I'm so stupid. I shouldn't even have picked up the phone when Jesy called. Jesy was an old friend of mine. We used to be super close but she started to use me badly. I found out she only used me for the fame. She called me and said she wanted me back. She wanted to be more than friends. I told her no and she said she would tell everybody my secret. I couldn't let her do that, so I approved. That was two weeks ago. I couldn't stand lying to Sam anymore. Or to any of the others. So I told her we're through, even though we never really dated. Samantha has my heart. And she'll have it till the day I die. The door opened and I heard Harry talking. "Sam, you'll be fine. Don't worry." I heard her sob. Shit. 

I slowly opened the door of my room and walked down the stairs. I walked over to Harry's room. "I just don't get it. I really thought he liked me. Hell, I thought he loved me. Why would he cheat on me?" I heard her say in between sobs. I knocked at the door. "It's open." I slowly opened the door. My eyes were red and fluffy and I noticed that Sam's were as well. "Please, hear me out." She shook her head. "I don't know Luke, why'd you lie to me? I thought you loved me." She cried out. Harry hugged her tight. My hand balted into a fist. I guess he saw it because he let go immediately. 

"Sam, please just hear me out." She faced Harry and then she nodded. She walked out of the room and I followed her to hers. She sat down on her bed and I sat on a chair at the desk. "Okay, spill it." She said harshly, but I deserved it. I told her everything. And she just listened closely. I told her about my youth when Jesy and I used to be best friends, I told her that she would tell me secret if I didn't, I just told her everything. Except for one thing. "So, what's that secret then?" I looked down. "I can't really tell ya yet. I don't want you to think defferently of me." I whispered.

Samantha's POV

He let his head hang down. I lifted it with my hand and stared into his eyes. "I won't think any diffent of you Luke. I love you okay?" He nodded and took a deep breath. "Well, it happened when I was eight. I got my guitar with Christmas and I took it everywhere. Jesy and I used to be best friends then and one day, I was in the car with my family. Me and Lilly were in the backseat while our parents got something to drink. Some stranger stole our car even though we were still in it. We hit a tree and Lilly died instantly, and me, I fell in a coma. I don't want people judging me bacause of my past. That's why I lied." Tears were streaming down our faces. "I'm sorry baby. But I'm here no matter what. I'm sorry I got so mad at you. I feel so bad right now." I cried out. He hugged me tight. "It's okay, you couldn't know. I love you Sammy." "I love you too." He kissed my forehead and a smile appeard on my face.