Chapter Nine.

Samantha's POV

I woke up in Luke's arms and remembered what happened yesterday. I was his girlfriend. I slowly turned around and smiled at Luke's sleepy face. I slowly pecked his cheek and whispered a good morning to him. His eyes fluttered and he smiled. "Good morning to you too princess." I blushed as he slowly kissed my lips. I felt him smile into the kiss and I smiled as well. When we pulled away he stared into my eyes. "I can't believe you're mine." He whispered. "Me neither. It's all going so fast." He hugged me tight. "But it's all worth it." We slowly got out of bed and walked down the stairs. Ash, Mikey, Cal, Es and San were already there. I smiled at them and said hi. 

After we ate breakfast, all of them were staring at us. "What?" Luke and I said at the same time. I giggled and blushed. "Okay, what is going on here?" Esther asked and I blushed even more. "I have a girlfriend." Luke said quietly. All of them aww'd and asked who she was. He stepped back, so he was next to me. "The beautiful on my right." He said with a huge smile, before facing me. I smiled and he pecked my lips. They all cheered and screamed. "You're so cute together." was the first thing Sandra said. I smiled. 

I was on my way home to get some clothes when suddenly a hand grabbed mine. "Hi there lovely" Luke said. "Well hello there." I winked and burst out into laughter. I reached my house still with Luke's hand in mine. "I'm gonna get changed" I told him. "Yeah, well I'm gonna pick your clothes." He said but his phone went off. 

'The blue haired guitarist:  Get yo fat ass over here, it's important for the band.' It said. "As you can read, I have to leave." He pulled a sad face. "It's fine, I'll come by later." I pecked his lips and waved him goodbye before entering my house. "HI MUM!" I yelled through the house. "Hi baby." She said to me. Since I was walking around in Luke's shorts and his tanktop, she clearly  saw through me. "So you and Luke huh?" I blushed and nodded. "I'm so happy for you baby." She hugged me tight. 

When I was done I walked back to Luke's. I was wearing  a short flower dress since it was way too hot for skinnies. I rang the doorbel and Calum opened it. "Oh hi." He said. "Come on in." I walked in and smiled at the rest of the boys. They all had a huge smile on their faces. "What?" I asked. "We have a surprise." Ashton said. I faced Luke. "We're going on tour with One Direction!!"