You poor little girl

If you were in my mind
You'd get lost too.
-1amquotes IG

CHAPTER 2

Behind his eyes hid many secrets, some he'll never show. Some he will make everything crumble around you. But which one will make Jenny come closer to him? We'll never know.. or maybe, maybe in this chapter. But it doesn't matter, because it matters what Cinderella says right? Oh wait oops I meant, it matters what I say. and I'm thinking.. Hmm Cinderella could do what her God mother said, run away from everything. or 12:00 is what her old one said.
-
I pulled away from his hand and walked away, I'm pretty sure I made it awkward between us but it's fine. It's not like I like him anymore, I'm here for my Divas Championship back. Meaning I'm going to have to take down Eve first before I can get to Charlotte for the belt. The more I thought, the more I realize if Charlotte ever did put a figure 8 on me I might tap; everyone that's been put in it make it looks like their about to get eaten by an anaconda. BAHAHA anaconda, "my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none if you got".. What happens when I don't socialize  for months.

I drove home going to my hotel room, before I could even get to my room I bump into Seth, yay.

"Hey Jenny, I was wondering do you wanna Netflix and chill?"

Hmm I think I heard of Netflix and chill before from my sister.. she said it was bad.. But then again it's just watching Netflix and chilling? apparently social media made it up, what have our world gotten to. doesn't matter anyways I don't want to 'Netflix and Chill' with the WWE Champ. I still can't wrap my head around how Seth beat Sting.

"No thank you."

I tried opening my door but he blocked it,

"Honey, honey. Do you know who I am? I am Seth FRIKEN Rollins. Do you know what that means? That's means I'm the best of the best you'll ever get. Plus I can promote you if you hang with me."

"Im not gonna sleep myself to the top, like some people.."

Ahem mm Eve was what I was talking about, I mean seriously it's true. Zack Ryder, then basically John Cena, Now Brock.

" Excuse me?!" He grabbed me

"Please get off of me. I don't want to hang with umm." I said looking down and up at him

"With you."

I could see him gradually getting angry,

"What?!" he holded me even tighter cutting the circuit of my wrist off.

"You know what fine."

Which then I kicked him in his privacy, I mean he wouldn't let go of me. It's called self-defense. he fell to the ground making me able to quickly hop over him getting into my room.

"Hop off." I said to him before I went to go to sleep

>>>Next morning
Buzz. Buzzz. Buzzzzz. Buzzzz.
I slowly blinked looking for my phone on the nightstand, I grabbed squeezing my eyes to look for the snooze button. I looked over the window, ouch. That basically blinded me for a good moment or two. I sat up stretching and yawning. Today we had a day break, which never happens so that was exciting. John and Nikki decided to host a house warming party, which everyone was invited to so I was pretty excited.