I just really need you here

"And then I fell in love with the colour of your eyes

and I knew there was no turning back"

-Anonymous

CHAPTER 2

I woke up when the door opened, my lids became brighter than it was before. The darkness disappeared as the lights overcame the shadows.

"Shes Here!" a janitor calling out

I squinted, rubbing my eyes with my hands. I blinked a few moments when I saw Stephanie McMahon.

"Oh i'm very sorry what just happened out there, I thought she was going to pull it on John Cena since we knew he was going to win.." Stephanie looked worried

"We apologize for the inconvenience, if its okay with you we made it up for you by moving you into another hotel room"

She toke another breath,

"You see we originally were going to give you a room with Eve, but than after what happen we decided to give another room to yourself. And if it makes you feel any better the hotel room is bigger than the other rawsters hotel room."

I smiled and got up, I was going to leave the room till I realize I still looked like a mess.

"You should also take a shower before you leave, if you want you can stay here to watch the rest of the show. We should be leaving after 12 o'clock."

I nodded and walked to the shower, I got my clothes from the locker room and went to a shower far away from the locker rooms. I didn't want to risk seeing the hoeskis and any of the superstars. As I stepped into the shower it was warm. It reminded me at home when I would take long showers just standing in the shower because I pretended as if it was actual rain. It relaxed me really, the sound of rain always soothed me.

As I got out of the shower I wrapped the clean white fuzzy towel around my body tightly. I looked at the time and it was only 9:30 PM. I looked down at my notifications, I was afraid to see what people said, I took a deep breath and read. Some were still some hate but most actually were really positive.

I decided to tweet out about everything that happened so I did.

TWITTER - (WWEJENNY) : Thank you (WWEEVE) for the splendid first night! I finally realized that you and you're minions are what everyone said you guys are. Hoeskis. (:

I wore on another light blue jeans except these were high waisted, than I wore a navy blue crop top with another pair of extra sneakers I had in my suit case. I decided to stay here to watch the full show, it was great so far in the show. Until once again Eve and her minions walked out on stage. Right when I heard her song play I scoffed and kept watching.

"AWH LOOK WHAT THE LITTLE NOBODY SAID TO ME" She said sarcastically

"WWEJENNY SAID: Thank you (WWEEVE) for the splendid first night! I finally realized that you and you're minions are what everyone said you guys are. Hoeskis." She scoffed laughing

Everyone started cheering 'Hoeski' and I started bursting out laughing. She looked at everyone and steamed up, which made me laugh even more. The Bellas pat her shoulders saying "just ignore them."

"WELL HERES MY ANSWER FOR YOU NOBODY. THIS ISN'T THE END OF IT. NOO IT ISN'T."

My eyes widen, oh my gosh did she really say that? Well this must be a hell of a ride than. I look down again looking at my screen to see the time, 10 o'clock. Geez clocks go really slow today. I looked at my social media which were spammed with people hating on me. I stopped looking at all the comments when I heard Brock's theme song play on the TV screen.

He was with Paul Heyman, they walked down to the ring which was where the hoeskis were. like always Brock doesn't like to speak on RAW for some odd reasons so he makes his manager to do it.

"Miss. Torres, we really adore you're speech. We really do"

ADORE HER SPEECH. ARE YOU CRAZY?!? I kept watching, waiting for him what he was going to say next.

"But my Beast incarnet, BROCKK LESSNARR asks if you can please stop calling her nobody. She made it into this company for a reason."

I sat in shock, did he really just say that? The hoeskis scoffed and left the ring. I could hear their voice in the background walking to the Divas Locker room.

"I'm going to find her and rip her to pieces!" Eve said

I walked quietly to the door, peeking out to see if she was there, when I toke to see the other side something covered it. At this point I was confused, I stood up to see Brock with Paul Heyman. I didn't know what to do but blush. I was hoping he didn't see me blushing until Paul said,

"Are you blushing?" He smiled at me

"uh. No its probably just my blush cream I put on earlier today. Well thanks for speaking up for me."

Brock just stayed quiet, like he always does. I swear sometimes I feel like hes Kanye or something just doing a straight face all the time.

" No problem Ms. Jenny, my beast have to get ready to pack we'll see you later on the next show?"

I stood looking at Brock.

"Um Jenny?"

I looked up at Paul,

"yeah yeah"

LATER ON AFTER THE SHOW>>>

I walked to my hotel room opening the doors with my keys. Wow it was really big, big as my house back in Wyoming. I sighed flashing back to the days when my family had no money. Almost homeless, my parents are cautious about what they spend on now. Even though now we are better off than we were back than we decided to stay in the home we always been in.

I brushed my teeth in the bathroom and went into my bed, I was tired from the jet lag. As I was about to drift off to dream land I thought about Brock. He was really tall up front, he could probably squeezed the life out of me if he wanted. But I could see through his blue crystal eyes, that he was a wonderful person. Am I starting to like Brock lesnar...? I thought to myself, but before I could answer myself I fell asleep.