You needed a light so I set myself on fire.

"Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us

than about the stories and people were quoting."

-John Green

CHAPTER 8

After all, we thought Eve was going to win, but I guess its just a rumor. Or it is it? Because where I see it, she may get away with a jail free card. But lets worry about that after Summer Slam, haha hm nothing ever lasts does it?

-

I was listening to "Cool for the Summer" while making breakfast, I'm glad they picked this song for the WWE Summer Slam 2015 theme song. I ended up making a protein smoothie for myself, well I guess it's good cause today is my match against Eve for the Divas Championship.

I decided not to go to work until it was 30 minutes till my match, I got dressed at home putting makeup on myself. This better be good, because its my first match at WWE. If I win, I'm going to be the youngest Divas Champion at age 20.

I drove to the Arena and went in, off course I got stares but it didn't really matter. I mean I've gotten the stares when I went in for the first time. I came across Nikki and Brie which they wished me good luck.

My theme song hit the stage and I went out, I was obviously nervous I mean it is my first time having a match at WWE. When I entered Eve's song started playing, everyone chanted her name and cheered. When the bell rang, we hit it off good. I was getting some hits on her.

Which afterwards she kicked me in the jaw, which hurt a lot. Then she got me into a body slam, off course that also hurt as well. As she was going on the third rope to jump off to hit me, I rolled away enough time to make her hit her face.

This was my opening to get her to say 'I Quit' I ran over to her picking her up doing the rat attack, I than got a steel stairs up on the ring. Which I than put her body on my shoulder to do an AA on her, she screamed whining saying "I quit, I quit. On the microphone, I AA'd her but not on the steel steps.

I held up the Divas Champion with pride, I was excited and it didn't feel real at all.

Commentator:

Michael Cole: Wow she got some skills, enough to get her the Divas Champion from Eve

JBL: Not only that shes now the Divas Champion, but the youngest Diva to get the Divas Champion at only 20 years old

Jerry Lawler: Yup, EVE TAKE THAT.

Bryon Saxon: hmm why is she getting a microphone?

-

" As you know yesterday before Summer Slam I went in the Cafeteria attacking Eve. Here's the clip."

I said smiling at Eve.

"Which I attacked her for killing my parents in a car accident, which she said she didn't"

I toke a breath than saying

"I then was arrested, for the killing of my parents yesterday and went to the police station to take a Lying Detector test, which I was in fact correct that I wasn't the killer. But Eve was."

Everyone was wide eyed looking at Eve, she stood up scoffing at me.

"Police officers take her"

Police officers toke her handcuffing her, I smiled walking back.

I went back cheering with Nikki and Brie and the other girls. Brock came over looking at me before his match with the Undertaker.Everyone looked at me smiling,

"Girl, I think he has feelings for you." Cameron said.

"Cameron, he's marrying Eve" Naomi responded back at Cameron.

"Well even if he does I don't have feelings for him anymore, I spended nights wondering why I wasn't good enough for him. And at the end, it just broke me. I spended loving someone else when I should've been loving myself." I said lying

"Aw jenny.." Brie and Nikki said.

They all hugged me tightly. I went home, because I didn't want to stay anymore. I had enough to worry about with my parents. I toke the long route home as I was listening to sad songs just crying in the car driving home.

While I was driving home I got a call from the police department saying Eve did kill my parents BUT, she was let off with free charges saying it was an accident. And she would be paying for all the damages and health bills.

I got home just crying in my bed, I stuffed my face in the pillow. Eve's and Brock's wedding was just tomorrow, and I can't deal with the fact that Brock was going to be married to someone in like 24 hours. I just cried in my pillow falling asleep in my clothes I wore in the match with Eve. It really sucks because I lit myself on fire because he needed the light.

-

I mean I give her credits, she 'tried' putting me in jail so she can take Brock away from me. But, what she really did was screwed with the wrong person and got caught. I guess this isn't finished yet. Haha, ha but I guess i'll see you tomorrow Ms. Jenny at my wedding. When I become Mrs. Lesnar. Love you lots but you aren't good enough for Brock. Remember you're a NOBODY. :)