I was just a Nobody.

"She needed someone to love her, but no one ever could"

-Anonymous

CHAPTER 1

It was my first time being on RAW, I couldn't be more excited to be in the Divas Division. It was always my dream to be in it, and now I finally am. I kissed my mom and dad as they hugged me and cried.

"Mom don't make me start crying" As tears filled my eyes

"We are so proud of you baby, we wish the best for you. Make sure to call us after tonight!" He was smiling in tears.

I hugged them and opened the car door, I wiped my tears and look what was right in front of me. I heard the car drive away, as I looked back and smiled waving back at my parents. It was so much bigger than I really thought it would be, I dragged my suit case to the front entrance of the building. I toke a deep breath as millions of thoughts ran through my mind. I opened the door and felt good.

Until everyone started looking at me and whispering to their peers next to them. I thought it was nothing so I kept walking trying to find Mr. McMahons office. Three girls showed up walking in front of me, they looked nice so I ask them where his room was.

"Oh you must be the Jenny, the newest member of the Divas Division. My name is Eve torres, and these are The Bella Twins. His room should be in the right down that hall" She smiled pointing to where it was.

"Thanks for the help." I smiled and went towards where she pointed where it was. I heard them laughing hysterically as they walked away. As I approached to the room I saw Mr. McMahon in front of me.

"You must be Mr. McMahon right?" I knew he was Mr. McMahon but decided to go along with it.

"Yes, here follow me to my office"

I looked in confusion thinking that was his office, I asked him but he said it wasn't. Eve probably thought it was his room by accident. We talked and finally we finished talking, all it was really, was a welcoming to the company.

I walked out going to the locker room, and opened the door, all I could see was all the divas getting dress for tonight's show. It became silent when I walked in, everyone whispered as I changed. I could see at the corner of my eyes divas looking at me like I was some alien.

I went to the bathroom fixing my hair and putting it up. I saw Eve and The Bella Twins right behind me, I turned around and smiled. They smirked and walked away, I was very confused what just happened. But I thought they were just being funny so I let it go.

I went back stage to watch the show, I was wearing light blue jeans with a crop top. I wore NIKE shoes with my hair up. When Seth Rollins loss against John Cena, I was cheering for John Cena. With a broken nose I was impressed when he kept fighting for his United States Champion. After when everyone left the stage, Eves song comes on. I was really excited to see her and The Bella Twins.

In the back round I could hear people chanting 'hoeski', I scoffed because Eve was a very nice young lady. She went to grab a mic from the tech, everyone became silent seeing what she was going to say.

"It feels great to be in Orlando, first time for everything right?" the crowed cheered.

"Talking about first time lets welcome out our newest Diva, Jenny!"

In that moment I froze in shock, I stood up and patted my shirt. I smiled in happiness, it was too good to be true. I could hear her on the stage saying,

"Come on Jenny don't be shy."

A technician gave me a mic, which than I looked over so that the tech could cue my song. As I came out I was overwhelmed by how big the stage looked, everyone cheered as I came out. It couldn't be better where I was, it was my dream and here I was.

"Thank you Eve for inviting me out here tonight on RAW." I smiled as everyone stood quiet.

She started laughing historically with The Bella Twins. Everyone was confused just like I was for the reason why they were laughing. She finally stopped laughing trying to get her breath,

"Do you honestly think I was you're friend? Think that we were you're friend?" she look at Nikki and Brie.

I looked even more confused, I could see what she was saying and I was aching what she would say next.

"Honey did you really think that we, the popular ones would be friends with you? The NOBODY"

Everyone said burn, my heart was dropping. All I could say was,

"But I..-I. thought we were friends.." My face and body was in shock.

"Oh please, someone to be friends like you?" she scoffed smirking at me.

Everyone stood silent staring at me, this couldn't have gotten worse when Eve said "Hit it"

a bucket of goop, poo, or whatever it was splashed on me. Everyone stood and gasped in shocked, Eve started laughing and so did the crowd. They all shouted,

"YOU SOLD OUT, YOU SOLD OUT, YOU SOLD OUT."

I dropped my mic and ran to my locker room, I saw Brock walking down the hall with Paul Heyman, when he looked at me. I looked like an idiot. Everyone stared at me smiling as I walked passed them. I was embarrassed, in shock, I don't even know how I felt anymore. When I finally reached the locker room I got my phone and went out.

I went in an empty dark room and sobbed. Why would they do that? Weren't they my friends? All this endless questions popped in my mind. I look on my phone seeing thousands of notification on my lock screen.

TWITTER: YOU SOLD OUT, I'M CURRENTLY LAUGHING, GO EVE!

I sobbed more, I just hated my life right now. I thought this would be the most best day of my life but turned to be my worse. At the end I came to the conclusion that I was a nobody in this company.