I Regretted What I Did.

Read the authors note after this chapter, as its VERY VERY important!
-
"The way they leave tells you everything."
-unknown

CHAPTER 10:

As its the season finale, I hope something juicy happens. MEANING:// Jenny you better live up to my expectations I MEAN YOU JUST GOT HIT WITH A PAN. So.. Get you're butt up, and I don't care if you have to walk to the wedding, JUST STOP IT BEFORE EVERYTHING GOES DOWNHILL!

-
I woke up unexpected, I blinked a few times realizing I was laying on the floor. Hm. I quickly got up confused as ever, my face hurted like hell. I went to the mirror wondering what happened, and my face was all red. Like what happend? I rolled my eyes sighing, but went on the day, my phone ringed like crazy. I went over to check it,
NIKKI<3:
Jenny
NIKKI<3:
Jenny
NIKKI<3:
Jenny
NIKKI<3:
Jemny!
NIKKI<3:
Where are you?
NIKKI<3:
Jenny!
NIKKI<3:
Are you gonna get here or not?
NIKKI<3:
It's starting soon!!!
TWITTER: NEW ALERT
TWIITER: NEW ALERT

I gasped realizing I was late to the wedding, I ran to the bathroom putting my hair into a big fluffy bun; which then I quickly rushed doing my makeup.
"Wait where's my dress??" I looked panicking

I searched my apartment trying to find the dress, I decided to skip it wearing the white dress with the light green minty heels. It didn't even match, but it didn't matter at the moment. I quickly ran to my small kitchen grabbing a cup from the dish washer. Which for some odd reasons out of all the places I put the dress in a dishwasher?

I ran with the dress quickly putting the dress on, I looked in the mirror in a sigh of relief. I quickly put peach lip stick on my lips and grabbed my sunglasses with me. I ran down the apartment, to outside waving for a taxi. Finally, I got in saying to the driver
"GET ME TO THIS ADDRESS PLEASE!!" I gave the paper smooshing it into his hands.

After about 15 minutes I finally arrived, many cars were driving up to the drop off area for the wedding. I realized how much people were attending the wedding, that Brock and Eve invited. Like it was about 40 people arriving in the ceremony. I breathed in my nose opening the door, I stood up patting my dress. It was the moment, the moment.

I walked in going straight to the wedding area, it was outside with marble flooring. It's was like we were on a little mountain, but flat. There were white fencing that was draped with the theme color. Which was light pink. Over the fence was a beautiful beautiful. And I mean beautiful beach, rocks were scattered here and there, and it was almost sun setting which was the best part. A little red isle led up to where the Eve and Brock stood, a little roofish thing was over them. And off course the priest was in the middle.

I traced my eyes trying to find Nikki and the other girls, finally I spotted her waving me over to her. I smiled walking quickly over to her. Eve had a smirk on a face like a 'what are you even doing here.' Smirk. I sat quietly listening to them say their vows.

Eve wore a very beautiful dress I can't lie, it was a strapless wedding dress that was covered with lace and pearl beadings. Her hair was curled to the side which she had pearl earrings and necklace. Brock on the other hand wore a suit, and looked as if he had shaved his little beard. I don't know what was satisfying, maybe it was the view. But I shouldn't be I mean Eve is going to get married....

Then, my stomach ached, I could feel my heart dropping. I looked curiously at them. I knew it was coming, and I knew it was coming now. I tried to brace myself not to cry or anything, I tried holding back the tears which worked thankfully.. But I couldn't deal the fact that Eve was becoming  to Mrs. lesnar. Just hearing the words 'now you and your broom may kiss,' I just couldn't bare the fact of even hearing or seeing that. Now it came to the moment everyone waited for. Everything that I dreaded for.