I'm not her.

I hid my true identity
To restart again.
-Unknown

A year after the wedding...

CHAPTER 1

She breathed in looking at the mirror, only she knew what she was getting herself in. As long as they didn't know, she would be safe and sound. But how long will that last? Not long by the looks of it, or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe she'll get away with it, but not everything lasts now does it?

Monday Night Raw : Kansas City
I looked in the mirror, fixing my wig which was a light brown color. I changed my whole look, making sure I looked nothing like the old Jenny. My hair was in a high pony tail, in jogger pants and a crop top.

I walked out of the girls locker room walking to Stephanie's room. Everyone looked walking past me, I finally reached her room and walked in. She was on the phone with someone but then she saw me which she finished talking to whoever was speaking with her.

"Oh you must be uh?" She said staring at me.

"Oh my name is uh." crap I forgot to think of a new name. God dang it Jenny.

"My name is, R-Rachel..Rachel Berry." I said thinking of a random name. Wait forgot, Rachel Berry was the character in Glee. Ugh stupid Jenny.

"Hmm, I didn't know character names could be actual names. Intresting." She said referring to The show.

"Uh yeah.." I said nervously smiling

"Anyways, you will be debuting yourself tonight. Which you will be facing Eve Torres, just a simple match okay?" She said looking at me

Seriously, off course I had to have my first match in my new self with off course. EVE. Like I was trying to maybe to avoid getting anywhere near her. So thanks Steph.

"Okay." I said

"oh and you might want to get dress, it's up next." She said staring at my outfit.

Why did I even wear this meeting Stephanie? It looks like I'm some lazy person. Anyways I nodded walking out, I went in the Locker room getting dressed. On this point of time everyone was in the locker room get changed into either regular clothes or ring outfits.

I walked in quietly doing my thing, I changed into a tight red top and bottoms. The girls looked at me, and I could already feel the tension. Great. Eve smiled walking over towards me. Great. Great. Great. Great. What am I suppose to do? Nothing.

"Hey, you must be the new person. And the person who's facing me tonight. Don't screw up." She said smiling.

Well I thought people change, but she obviously haven't.

later on>>>

Welcoming into the ring, the Evvvee Torresss! I could hear everyone cheering and chanting 'we love eve' like jeez what happened in a year. Brock went with her holding hands out to the ring. I tried not to overthink and went out.

Welcoming in to the ring, who will be facing Eve iss.. Rachel Berry! Everyone went silent, waiting for me to mess up so they could judge me. I walked in the ring looking at Eve sternly. She looked at me as if she knew she was going to beat me.

The bell rung and we went at it, she threw a few kicks here and there. And I did a few moves on her. It was a good five minute match, I could see her realizing I was just good as her. maybe better.

I tried pinning her which she kept kicking out no matter what I did. So I went for my tap out move, called the arm locker. It was in a way mixed in with Aj's move the Black Widow, but also Ronda Rousey's move. I'd put my leg over her head which then I jump making her collapse to her face which I guess it was a mini DDT. Then while I was doing the splits I got both her arms and pulled it to the opposite direction and kept doing it until shed tapped. Which obviously hurts like a lot.

But off course as I was doing it, and when Eve was a slit. Just a slit close about to tap. Someone interfere and you know who that is? Out of all the people I would've thought who'd interfere it was Brock. He quickly slid in the ring which than he pushed me off Eve. Which off course caused a disqualification. Thanks Brock.

I got out of the ring seeing Brock holding Eve, she was holding her arms looking at me with mad eyes. I blew a kiss to both of them which then I walked to the back. A few minutes later I went in to the locker room changing, into jeans with a top. The Bella's came to congratulate me.

"Congrats uh Rachel?" They both smiled

"Yeah" I said

"We gotta go, but see you later?"

I nodded walking out, I then saw Roman Reigns and Dean. They walked passed me turning around looking at me, I kept walking towards the lounge to watch Monday Night RAW. I sat down, looking though my phone. And off course Eve came out.

Like I swear, she knew when I was watching so she always goes out.

"As you all know, it's been a year since the Nobody left or retired or whatever she did."

She was obviously talking about me.

"But the nobody had been M.I.A ever since, no Twitter update. No Instagram update, nothing. So out of two things, she's either watching this in her itty little bitty house. Or, she's dead."

Lawl I said to myself 'you dumb'

"Anyways it's proven true that she dead, police found her in a car crash. Ha ha, bye."

'You can't be that dumb can you? Ur then again you're Eve" I walked out, I could hear divas and superstars whispering to Each other about me; or apparently to my dead self. It was the end of the show, which I went in the locker room packing my stuff ready to go home. I strolled my leather luggage and my gym bag.

I wore my sweatshirt put my hair to a messy bun, since there was no point of putting my hair in a pony tail. It was the end of the day anyways. I walked out strolling my luggage in the big halls. And who did I pass by? Who? Brock.

"Hey" I said towards him

"Hi." He said silently

He turned around looking at me

"You remind me of someone.."

I looked slowly panicking..

"Oh whose that?"

"This girl I met, a year ago though, named Jenny, Do you know her?"

"No uh I don't. Only on WWE which I watched her." Slowly freaking out.

"Oh" he said..

I turned around getting ready to keep walking. But off course who grabs me? Brock. By the wrist at least.

"Are you sure? You seriously remind me of someone."

"I'm not her."
-
Now I wonder. What's are you going to do when everyone finds out its you? Are you gonna run away like you did before? You better not. Cause if you do, I'm not making another part for you to repeat again but to fail. I'm really getting sick of you. I mine as well call you Cinderella. Get me some tea please Cinderella. Haha *laughs faintly* you peasant.