I Came Crashing Down.

"I fell in love with you right around the time

you fell in love with her."

-KJ

CHAPTER 6

The wedding is only few days away, and she felt heart broken of who he was getting married to. She always sat watching the motionless clouds slowly moving. She always thought that she was a cloud, as she come and go in people lives. Like a cloud staying in the sky than disappears.

>>>

She watch the sky move, as she listened to sad songs. She just wanted to disappear before the wedding happens.

Bing

Bing

Bing

I sat up heading towards the door, I opened it looking confused.

"Oh hey Jenny.." Brock said timidly.

"Oh hey, watcha doing here ?"

"I just want to talk to you about everything."

"well come in I guess"

"Wow you're apartment is very big, bigger than mines."

"Yeah Stephanie gave me it after the Eve's incident because I was suppose to share a room with her." We walked into my room sitting on the white bed sheet covers.

It was awfully quiet for a moment, rain started pouring down the sky and darkness filled the room. Only light came from the sky which was a dark blue, except the clouds were covering it. We sat watching the rain as cars came and passed by.

"Anyways, I did started to see Eve being very manipulative to other people before you, shes very harsh and can be self-centered." He said quietly

"Yeah, but its just, she doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better than her. And i'm not saying it should be me because obviously look at me. Shes absolutely correct. I'm a nobody. so what can I do? nothing." I said with  a sadden voice

"Hey. you aren't a nobody. To me you are a very beautiful girl, so i'm kinda surprised that you're still single.."

I gave a little smile looking at him, he moved a little closer to me as I sat next to him.

He looked at me as I was looking at the sky, I looked over seeing him putting his palm on my face. He's hands were huge compared to my face. He went closer towards my face and kissed me. I was very very confused at that point, I mean did he really just kiss me?!? He went back a little,

"I'm sorry." He said looking at me

"Well I better get going." He said standing up to leave

I sat on the bed confused, what just happened..?

A week later.

>>>

I was getting ready for Summer Slam the day before, it was definitely exciting. The Bella's decided to give me a tour around where it would be held, we've gotten much closer after everything. They apologized for what they did, and they realized that Eve was only using them for fame.

The stage was humongous, I couldn't believe I was actually going to have a match in here. We were going to have a "I Quit Match" I couldn't wait when Eve loses to me. I mean it's my first match, who knows what will happen in the ring.

I went on working out at the gym with other superstars, and went home to sleep. I was about to go to sleep, when I heard my room ring. I stood up slowly walking to the door. It better not be someone like Brock ringing at my door because I was wearing a gray t-shirt with black shorts and gray high knee socks.

I went to open the door, and there he was. Brock. Like off course he went to my room when I was dressed like a slum. But I let him in fixing my hair into a messy bun.

"So... What are you doing here...?" I laughed looking at him

"Oh well I wanted to talk about earlier.." He said calmly.

"Oh, well do you want me to fix you some tea?"

"no its okay.I'm just staying here for a little"

"okay than" I said getting the kettle from the cup board.

"Well, I'm sorry about kissing you earlier. I didn't know what I was doing. But I like you, your personality."

"Oh well thanks"

'wow seriously HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING?!' Which then he was on his phone. And than out of no where. Like out of no where he started going crazy. Like he started breaking stuff, and yelling for no apparent reasons. LIKE DAMN CALM DOWN.

Which leaded with John, Usos, Naomi, Alicia, Bellas, Cameron, and Eve running into my room.

"What happened????" John said coming over to me at the kitchen. I stood at the corner trying not to get hit by a piece of glass.

"I'm fine he just started raging."

Than followed up with more questions, I was just getting a headache with all the sounds and screams.

"Brock, man cool down" Jey said to Brock

All the girls came surrounding me, saying if I was okay, except for Eve she just stood there screaming at me what I did to make him angry. I saw Brock holding Jimmy on his shoulders like he was going to do a F5.

I ran up to him and screamed

"STOP BROCK"

which he didn't listen and did the F5, I kicked him and slapped him while afterwards doing a full punch to his face. In which he pulled me doing a suplex and an AA. I just laid down paralyzed as Stephanie and Hunter came running into the room asking what happened.

Naomi sat crying in front of Jimmy, as John and Nikki came crashing towards me. I could hear Stephanie yelling at Brock

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!"

Eve and Brock left, as Alisha and Cameron stood motionless in front of me.

The medical team came to check if I was okay which I was, I just hit my back hard. But Jimmy was sent to the hospital which Naomi left with him.

I sat up feeling the pain that I took from him, tears filled my eyes. I started sobbing harder then ever before. I was confused, did he got mad cause of me? Many thoughts circulated my mind. Stephanie and hunter went towards me, I just cried hugging Stephanie.

>>>

Poor little J, crying her eyes out. I only have one more specialty before she fully falls. Just like the song goes, "London Bridge is falling down Falling down, falling down London Bridge is falling down M-y-y f-a-i-r l-a-d-y." Like people say, Only time can tell. But forget about that, because your time ends now. Eve laughing faintly