Love And War.....

Damon P.O.V

It's been a week since Ric last episode. I've been staying with him at his apartment I wanted to make sure his psycho side didn't come out to play. Siena had been great about it all really supportive she really understood why I had to be here. I know the spell Bonnie did seemed to have worked. Also the little herbal potion Ric had to drink daily seemed to be doing good too. I just wanted to be 100% sure he actually ok. Ric and I had built a really good friendship and I can't let him go through this alone.

Who would have thought this time next week I'll be marrying the girl that stole my heart nearly a year ago. Siena Russo soon to be a Salvatore seriously I never thought I'll see the day. I have actually missed not waking up to her in the morning. Siena tries to come over as much as she could. She had been busy a lot of the time either on the phone to her mom or keeping Elena distracted with wedding preparations.

Stefan had come over early this morning as today we are going to make as many stakes as possible can from the old Wickery Bridge sign. We had everything laid out ready to saw the sign up into as many pieces as possible. I notice Stefan looking out of the window.

"Hey guys. Siena coming like you said she would Damon" I had a feeling she was going to come over. I could hear Siena walks up the stairs with heels. I went over to the door waiting for her to knock and she did. I opened it step out on the landing closing the door behind so she couldn't see what we were doing.

"Morning sunshine" she was holding a paper bag and two coffees. I place my hand either side of her face and kissed her.

"Hey" she said with a smile "How's Ric?" Siena moves to go into the apartment. I couldn't let her come in Siena will go crazy if she knew what we were up to.

"Indecent. But fine Bella" I really hated lying to her but we were doing the right thing by taking each of the originals.

"So then, does that mean there were no issues again last night?" She asked looking at me a little spurious now.

"Nope slept like a baby, woke up Ric, no head minds about dead council members" Siena nodded but I could see from her expression she wasn't overly convince. I needed to get rid of her.

"Okay... Well why do I feel like your hiding something from me, you seem a little on edge Damon" I touch her cheek and smiled at her I needed to convince her nothing was going on.

"Well, princess you call it being on edge, I call it excitement" She began to frown "This time next week you will be officially a Salvatore" A huge smiled appeared on her face now "What'd you bring me?" I asked taking the paper bag from her I sniffed it "Ooo, chocolate muffins you know what they say. A way to a psycho killer's heart is through his stomach" Siena takes the bag back from me.

"They're not for you" Was she referring to me as a psycho?

"Fine, but I have to love and leave you, now Bella. Ric's gonna have to miss Siena time today. You know lockdown and all" She began to sigh. I knew she was worried about him she was practically here everyday to check on him and of course to see me.

"Just take it and give it to him and tell him that I miss him, okay?" Siena hands me the bag of muffins and coffee's. I notice that since all of this has come about Siena and Ric had gotten a lot closer.

"With pleasure" She gave me a soft kiss on the lips she broke away. I opened the door to go back in.

"Please...." I started to shut the door on her. As much as I missed her I need to get these stakes done and rid of these annoying originals.

"Have a great day princess, thanks for coming by" Her expression harden as I shut the door on her.

"You're an ass Salvatore" I heard her shout through the door. Ric and Stefan both looked at me as I walked over to them who were standing by a saw with the Wickery Bridge sign. I listen out for Siena to leave. I don't think she was overly happy with me now, but it was for her own sake.