Meet The Mikaelson.....

Elena P.O.V

Last night I had to bring Ric to the hospital he was coughing up blood again like when he saved Jeremy and got run over. I really don't know what is wrong with the ring. I feel like it's not working like it used to before. Every time Ric has died recently he woken up worse. I did try and call Damon last night to let him know what had happened but he ignored my calls. I was still here I had been here all night. I was really tempted to call Siena to get her to come down here, but I didn't want to worry her. I think I was just panicking too much. I went out of Ric room I need to get home and clean up all the mess before Ric get discharged from here. I was walking down the hallway and I saw Matt coming towards me I smiled at him.

"How's Mr Saltzman?" Matt asked concerned, he was just as concerned as me about him.

"Resigned to spending the night in observation, so long as I promise to change the lock on the house so I talked to Bonnie earlier she and her mom are fine. Have you talked to Caroline?" I hadn't even called her to see she ok, I'll see if she would like to meet up later.

"Yeah, she's holding it together, considering how close she and her dad used to be. Any word on who's behind these attacks? "Matt asked as we were walking out of the hospital. I didn't have a clue and the sheriff didn't either.

"No, Sheriff Forbes said there's no real suspects at all" I really didn't have a clue who was behind all these attacks. We stopped in the parking lot "How are you dealing with everything? I mean, you keep getting dragged into all of this" Matt did he didn't need to be dragged in but somehow he always did.

"Honestly... I'm kind of lucky, the only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow, is showing up for my shift at the grill" I smiled at him he always knew what to say to make light of a bad situation.

"Thank you, for everything today, really" I really meant it I don't know what I would done he weren't there, Matt got into his car.

"Get home safe" I sighed he was always concerned about me.

"Thanks" He smiled and drove away. I walked over to my car I opened the door and got in. I turned the engine on and I began to reverse the car the car jerked. I think I drove into something but I looked in the rear-view it was clear "What?" I said to myself I got out of her car and checks my bumper there's nothing there. Suddenly, Rebekah appears in front of me.

"Drive much?" How is Rebekah even here Klaus wouldn't have taken the dagger out of her not after her knowing he killed their mom.

"Rebekah" Rebekah grabs me and pushes me against my car.

"Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt" Rebekah tries to bite me and I began to scream. All of a sudden Rebekah ripped off me and there stood Elijah.

"Elijah" Rebekah seemed little stunned. This is all getting a little strange Elijah was undaggered too?

"Leave" he demanded to Rebekah. Rebekah steps towards him "Are you challenging me?" She glared at him then looked at me.

"You're pathetic, both of you" She spoke with disgust in her tone. Rebekah disappears I looked at Elijah

"Well... I believe we have a little catching up to do" I don't know what Elijah about to tell me, but I have a feeling that I'm not really going to enjoy this conversation.

Siena P.O.V

For the first time ever I've actually woken up before Damon. I looked over at him he looked so peaceful while he slept. I gave him a gentle kiss on his lips I pulled away he was still sound asleep. I don't know what time he came home but it must have been pretty late. I got out of bed and walked over to the closet and got out one of Damon shirts and put it on. I took another look at my gorgeous fiancé couldn't help but smile then I walked out of the room.