Fairy Godfather.....

Elena P.O.V

Siena had called me telling me about the discussion they had about the Gilbert ring that, Samantha Gilbert wore had confessed to the murders in 1912. After a very long talk we both agreed that we should get Ric tested down the hospital. Siena suggested that I spoke to Meredith as they don't get on too well. So in the morning I called her explaining what we had found out. She seemed pretty happy to help out and she would run various tests on Ric. Meredith told me that she would get back to me and let me know when she can fit us in. I was actually surprised that she was willing to help considering after everything that had happened.

I hadn't heard from Meredith for nearly over a week, every time I rang up she was either in surgery or with a patient. I think she was trying to throb me off. Siena even went down there a few times and she had not luck either. It was coming up to two weeks since Ric arrest and we found out what the Gilbert ring does. We were worrying because if that ring has turned Ric into so serial killer we didn't know when he would strike.

Finally Meredith had called to tell me to bring Ric down for some test she apologised about not getting back to myself and Siena. I didn't care about any of that I wanted to make sure that Ric was ok that all that mattered. I told her we would bring down soon. I called Siena from the sounds of her voice she was still sleeping but she did tell me she be over in half hour. Which was fine because I had to convince Ric.

I went downstairs and Ric was in the kitchen drinking coffee. I told him about what Siena had told me about Samantha, and Meredith agreed to run test on him. He seemed ok with the idea I think he wanted to know what was going on with, himself as much as we did.

Siena came over Ric and I got into her car, she drove us to the hospital nothing much was said on the journey. But I notice Siena didn't looked too great she was looking quite pale. We arrived at the hospital and Siena parked up, we all got out of the car and made our way in. We found Meredith and she brought us to a room with a room that joined it with MRI machine. She bought Ric in there and set it all up for him. Meredith came back into the room where Siena and I were and began the scanning process.

"What are you looking for?" Siena was really worrying me she still didn't look right. Maybe I should ask Meredith to check her over.

"I don't know. A tumour, vascular anomalies, anything physical that might explain his behaviour. If it's medical, I can treat it" what if it wasn't any of the above what do we do?

"And if it's not?" she gave me a half smile.

"Well, then we'll deal with that too" she looked into the room where Ric laid in the machine. I think she actually had genuine feeling for him to be wanted to help out either way.

"When did you suspect him? That it was Ric who was killing all of those people?" Siena asked her Meredith looked over at her with a concerned look.

"Siena are you ok?" She asked as she approached her. Meredith got hold of Siena wrist checking her plus "Your plus racing Siena" Siena stood up, she looked a little flustered.

"I'm fine you don't need to worry about me. When did you figure it out?" Siena asked, Meredith frowned at her I think we both knew that Siena weren't fine.

"It was after he told me about his ring. I remembered a story my grandmother had told me about Samantha Gilbert and her secret journal. I don't know if you know this, but we Fells are notorious busy-bodies" she then walked over to the Screen looking at Ric results so far.

"But then, why did you protect him?" I question her, why would she go to great lengths to do that.

"Because I'm a doctor, I don't like to see someone hurt by something they have no control over. And because when he and I first met I felt like... I don't know, I- I just kind of want to help him" I think she actually started for fall for him. Then all of a sudden there was a lot of beeping noise Meredith looked in the room and then she talks to him over a speaker "Everything alright in there?" she asked Ric.