Welcome Back To Mystic Falls..... (Edited)

Elena P.O.V

What I thought was going to be a night to vegging out in front of the TV didn't turn out like that, unfortunately for me Caroline had made a big deal about senior prank night. She wanted all of us to be there as it's our final year I understood why she was being like this, but I certainly weren't in any mood for this. What was annoying me more than anything is the fact I hadn't heard from Damon since he flipped out at the Lockwood's, I guess I shouldn't have had high expectations from him. Maybe I really shouldn't have brought up Siena, of course that's really a sensitive issue with Damon, with him still beating himself up about them both being with Klaus in order to save him.

So I finally left the house and made my way to school, I knew if I didn't turn up Caroline would never let it down, so for my own sanity I'll just give in. I parked up, I got out of the car walked towards the school, and it was empty only a few car's in the parking lot. I headed to the class where Caroline told me to meet them, as I made my way in and was told that we were going to be setting up mouse traps, believe me it was a lot harder than it looked. As much as I didn't want to be here both Tyler and Bonnie were, somehow Caroline had convinced them too, I'm pretty sure something was going on between Tyler and Caroline.

The room was dark and we heard someone step inside, which set off mouse traps that had been placed, the next moment the light were turn on. There stood Matt, who looked freaked out with the noise of the traps, and the look on Caroline face right now looked terrifying. I seriously wouldn't wanna be Matt right now.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline was clearly annoyed, while Matt looked apologetically at her in all honestly it wasn't his fault it happened.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked, Matt looked at him with a little confusion, from that look it was clear that he had. Which might get him into a little more trouble with Caroline.

"Clearly." Matt stated flatly. I know Matt had been through a lot, but Caroline was right in a way we couldn't let all that had happened to us stop us from enjoying our senior year.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline sounded even more annoyed than before, and by the look on Matt face he really didn't look very interested. I knew Matt really well and right now he looked like he had a lot on his mind rather than deal with all of this.

"Yeah Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." I had to try and get through to him somehow, he needed a little distraction from all the craziness in our lives.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt began to chuckle. We had all been through a lot, but we needed to be normal teenage kids even if it is for only one night.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie spoke annoyed while Caroline glared at her, but Bonnie was only stating facts.

"We're about to be seniors these are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't—" I had to cut her off before she started her long speech that she had probably had planned for the last three years.

"—And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Everyone began to laugh, while Caroline didn't look amused.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." I think I may have I hurt her feelings. I know that Caroline had been so excited about senior year our whole life, and now teasing her I felt kind of bad.

"You're all lame, and I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler joked before taking his bag and leaves, I was about to leave too because I wasn't going to set all this up again.