Caught Out..... (Edited)

Siena P.O.V

I think I'm going to actually dagger another original very soon. Rebekah has been amongst the living for less than 2 hours and all she does is moans, I mean constant moaning about every single thing there is no shutting her up. Why the hell did Nic think we would get on? I freaking can't stand her. So to please his brat of a sister Nic had dragged us to clothing store, so that Rebekah could get a change of clothes so she would look like a girl more in our era. Of course Nic was playing Mr Nice again with me by telling me I could have anything I wanted in the store, I refused, I wasn't here for a shopping trip. The only reason I was here to be his dimidium sanguinis slave. Me refusing clothing, shoes and handbags would be shocking to those who knew me well, but no retail therapy wasn't going to make me any happier about this situation I'm in. I'm still here in Chicago with Nic the dick and Rebekah the moaning brat, oh let's not forget there Stefan becoming darker every moment he spent with Nic to bring out the Ripper in him. Right now I would rather be in Elena company, or stabbing needles into my eyes than being here that's really saying something. Nic and Stefan were lounging on the arm chairs in the store while drinking champagne waiting for Rebekah to come out. I just stood there with my arms crossed bored waiting; I really wasn't in the mood for any of this at all is this how things are going to be like from now on, I guess I have to suck it up.

"Siena sweetheart why so glum?" I looked over at Nic raising my brow, who so glum? He took me away from the man I love, let's not forget the fact that he tried to freaking kill him.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you tried to kill the guy I love a few hours ago." I gave him a fake smile, he looked at me and smirking, all I wished in that moment I had the upper hand. That these stupid powers were all fully kicked in, just so I could kick his hybrid ass.

"I spared his life didn't I? Why don't you get yourself a pretty dress or something, I know that always cheers you up." Nic was trying to sweeten up that crap wasn't going to work ughh he was such a jack ass. Stefan looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile I rolled my eyes, he was annoying the hell out of me since the Original brat joined his gone over to the dark side.

"Barely, if it wasn't for Gloria you would have killed him. So no Nic, a stupid dress isn't going to cheer me up." Again I gave him a fake smile. What did he actually think I was going to forget his actions? That some stupid designer dress was going to make it all fade away? Is that how shallow he thought I was that I could be bought?

"There has to be more to this dress." The brat yelled from the changing room, both Nic and Stefan began to chuckle, I rolled my eyes. This is what I meant that she MOANS, I swear if that dagger was easy to get out of Nic procession I would personally dagger her.

"There's not." Nic called out to her in a teasing tone, Stefan looked at him and chuckled more, wonderful they are becoming best of pals. She comes out of the fitting room wearing a short, black dress not looking overly impressed.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then? You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." I've had it up to here with her, she was getting on my last nerve now.

"That a 'Valentino' you're wearing there so don't knock it. We women of the 21st Century do not dress like prostitutes. Women's liberation you kind of missed that part of history sleeping beauty, we can wear what we want." She stood there glaring at me obviously not liking a thing I was saying to her, while Nic and Stefan chuckling to my comment. This was the most amount of fun I've had in 3 months. "Aren't you like really old, like thousand years old, you're not exactly a Virgin Mary. I'm sure half of the kinky stuff us 21st Century women know what to do in the bedroom, were passed down from yourself." I stood there giving her a beaming smile while her face was filled with fury, she rushed over to me, but before she could even touch me Nic was in front of me.