Unhappy Klaus..... (Edited)

Damon P.O.V

After Siena had left last night I couldn't help but flip out, I did something I hadn't done in a very long time, I went on a murderous rampage a few towns over. I loved it. The frill of the chase of my prey it bought back my natural instinct of being a vampire, the part of me that I had kept under control for one person. Siena. What even the point now even trying? She walked away, she went back to Klaus her ex-lover, even after I explained what happen, but nothing I told her changed her mind. Even when I kissed her I felt that spark as soon as her lips when they touched mine. What but she didn't respond, she was gone. I had lost her and there was nothing I could do to bring her back. So screw it all. To hell with Stefan and Siena! I hated all this emotion crap. Then why does it hurt that I've lost the both of them? Do I still actually still care? Of course I do! I love Siena more than anyone I've ever loved before, but I hate her for walking away. That's the problem with having humanity. Stefan has his off now, and we don't have Lexi around to help switch it back on, of course that my fault as I was the one who got her killed.

I don't know what to do anymore, with Elena keep ringing me none stop didn't help, she is the main reason why Siena hates me. I walked over to the closet where I had all the lead I began to taking them down from the door. I heard the news on the TV about Andie's death is being mentioned, she really did die horrible death. Damn you Stefan! I looked up to see Elena just walked in my room, what hell does she want? I can deal with her right now I'm going to end up saying something that I'll later regret.

"Just can't stay away, can you?" I spoke as I was still taking down all the leads, she looked at me frowning.

"You've been dodging my calls." Elena you knew me too well, I don't want to talk about Stefan or Siena they both made it clear for me to back off, and that what I'm doing.

"Yeah, well, busy dealing with the return of my now ex-girlfriend, also death of Andie." She seemed surprised in hearing about Andie, I guess I was a little busy picking my jaw up from the ground in seeing Siena after all these months.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked approaching me, I looked at her, what she really wanted me to tell her on her birthday that the man she meant to love just killed Andie!

"Happy Birthday, Elena. Stefan killed Andie. Cake?" She gave me sympathetic look. I don't know what Elena actually wanted from me, but all I knew right now is I need to back away.

"He called me, Damon." Did I just hear her right? She's saying Stefan called her? What the hell! He kills Andie then he calls Elena.... What the hell was wrong with him?

"What?" I couldn't believe her actually called her, not after what he did at the TV station along with the warning to stop looking and he calls her.... My brother was insane.

"Stefan called me last night." I wanted to know what my little brother had to say after his little stunt to send a message to stop looking.

"Well, what'd he say?" Maybe there was something in him to still save, maybe he did all that because he was trying to play hero stopping Klaus coming for me.

"He didn't say anything, but it was him. I asked Sheriff Forbes if she would trace the call's origin It came from Tennessee." She was reaching that meant nothing. I walked over to her with all the leads in my hand. Who was Elena kidding that didn't mean a thing she had heavy breathing down the phone didn't mean it was Stefan.

"Where he's binge drinking on the country folk we went through this, Elena. Stefan's gone. I don't mean geographically." Elena needed to let go like I had to let go as hard as it was going to be neither of them wanted to be found and save from Klaus clutches.