Forbidden

It all started when he pushed it back into the envelope. The letter that would once again reject my adoption. It was my uncle.
He abused me after my parents were killed in a car accident. The one I survived. When I was six we got in the accident on Christmas.
I don't remember much of what happened with him. I know that I was raped i'm , beaten, and tortured. He never raped me though. He brought home men and made me show them my room. They raped me. I screamed but they covered my mouth or kissed me so I couldn't talk or scream. It was so scary in that house. The only thing that kept me alive those years was dancing and my twin brother Caleb.
I hid in the basement and danced. I was flexible and thin. I leaped and jumped and danced. It was my outlet. I taught myself how to do handstands and acro numbers. I loved it so much.
Now in the orphanage I get to dance at a dance studio where I am one of the best on the competition team. It is still my outlet. Where I forget all thats happened to me. But one thing I can't forget is that I will never get adopted.
My uncle keeps threatening me and Ricky, one of the guys who works at the orphanage. He manages all the adoptions and we've gotten close over the year and a half that I've been here. My uncle sends emails and letters threatening to kill us if I get adopted. But the police don't have enough evidence to arrest him.
I just hope one day I get adopted and everything will be perfect.