I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

"Jordan! You just can't say that and walk away! God, what in your right mind made you do that? Ugh!", he yelled and left the room.

My heart just broke.

1 MONTH LATER!

He's been ignoring me. It's been a month. But I don't know. I just don't. My heart is broken. And it hurts, so much. So so much. But I'm getting through it.

I have been thinking of making a journal and I am.

Dear diary, I guess.

My name is Jordan, and my mate ,Tristan, is ignoring me and possibly cheating on me. He is ignoring me, and my heart is breaking. It's happening to him to, his heart is broken to. But he just locks himself in his office. And he I I I dont know.

I try talking to him in every way possible. Calling him, texting him, and mind link. But none work. He's just Ignoring me like it's nothing. Like we were nothing. I don't want to lose him, I don't really. But when he's acting like this...I kinda do. But he's my everything! And I'm his, or so I thought.

He is just going on like nothing. I don't see him around the house anymore, and he doesn't sleep with me in the room anymore. It's like he's fallen in love with his office or something. I can't believe I'm doing this. Writing in a damn journal. It seems so silly.

Only little kids had them, or so I thought. I thought that Tristan was my knight in shining armor my Edward Cullen. But maybe he's not. Well he is my mate so he has to be. But if he is why is he doing this to me, to him, to us? Is there even a us anymore?

I dint really know. I wish that he would answer me in some way. But he won't, or just doesn't.

My father hates me for killing his oldest daughter. Tristan hates me for everything. His father just hates me. And his mother loves me. She knows that it was an accident and I couldn't even stop it wen of I wanted to. See, she's a witch to and has been helping me controll my powers.

She doesn't care what the boys think, and neither do I when I'm around her. I don't know what I would've done without her and her support. I probally would've moved out and left. And I woulnt have ever looked back.

But do you know what hurts the most? He cheated on me. I saw him kissing another girl in our room, on our bed! Now that hurts. His mom just says give him time and space and he'll come back around. But when?

It's been a month. And nothing. If in had one wish it would probally to have never met him. Because Chelsea and Matt would be still alive, he would be happily married, and I wouldn't have ruined his or my dads lives.

He is my mate, my love, my life, and my best friend. It hurts to not have him near. I bet your wondering how I'm doing it. Well you know the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? Well thats true for me from what has happened to me on these past few months and years.

But it still hurts. I feel like I have an empty place where my heart was. Now I wish that he will forgive me? Love me again? I don't know. But I just don't. I keep listening to the song Just A Dream by Carrie Underwood because i feel that I am most like it, like it has happened to me. And some of it has.

I am by myself most days. I wish that I wasn't. But I am. Sad I know. I haven't talked to Brooke lately or anyone really. I moss my friends and my life. But Triatan was a big part of it as well. And when he left, I felt the need to do nothing.

I talk to my friends through the phone and texts, but I don't see them. I try to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk to me, I guess. I feel like crying sometimes, but I don't wanna. But I do, but shed no tears. Because I have no tears to shed.

I hope that he talks to me soon, or when he try to talk to me I'll just ignore him like he's doing to me. I don't think he knows that he's hurting me. But he is. I wish that he knew that. That I miss his kisses, his funnyness, his smile, his voice, his making fun of me, and more.

But it's all just happening right now. And I don't even think I'm his friend at the moment. But maybe that'll change soon. I hope.

~Jordan <3<3

__________________________________________________________________________

Ok so right now this is happening to me. My guy friend is ignoring me and it's making me mad!

I bet he thinks that it doesn't bother me but it does! And if you guys no how to help plz help! And if he is reading this right now talk to me!

So ya.

I love you all!

Love y'all!

Twilightchick21 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3