I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

It was the morning of the day I was going to find out everything.

So I got up, took a shower, and when I was done I grabbed my dark blue op bikini. I did my make-up (but not to dark), and brushed my hair. I grabbed my beach bag and went out to the beach.

When I got there, Tristan was already there.

"Hey.", I said as I walked up to him.

"Hey.", he said to.

"So tell me.", I said.

"Ok well don't freak out when I tell you this ok?", he asked and I nodded.

"Ok well.... I'm a werewolf and your my mate. Don't be afraid. And you are a werewolf to, you will turn one week after meeting your mate. So next Monday, you will turn.", he said.

"Really? That's so cool! Haha!", I said, "so do we have to um.. Do it to make our mating final?".

"Yes angel we do.", he said in a sorry voice, "it will hurt and so will the transformation."

"Ok so..... Tag your it!" I yelled and ran away.

He was gaining speed on me and I was headed toward the water.

He picked me up when I was safely in the water. "Gotcha.", he wishpered in my ear.

And I giggled. He threw me in the water.

"Ahhh!", I screamed when he threw me, "Tristan!"

And I pushed him down and sat on him. I finally got up. And he threw me again.

I started crying.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I'm sorry. I'll never do it again.", he said or well begged.

Then I cracked out laughing. "It......was......a......joke!", I said between laughs.

You should've seen his face, priceless!

Oh no. He had a smug smile in his face.

He had something in his head.

Should I be scared? Yes.

Should I try to run? No.

Should I try the cry bit again? Not a chance.

I'm scared.

An then, I was over his shoulder.

Help me! Save me! Sombody, help!!!!!!