I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

"Tristan! Hey. C'mon in.", I said with my nervous tone.

"Ok.", he said and gave me a kiss.

I took him into the living room where daddy was sitting in his big chair.

"Ahhhh, Tristan my boy. Nice to meet you.", dad said and they shook hands. Tristan came and sat next to me, and put his arm around me.

"Nice to meet you to sir.", he said.

"Well son, tell me bout yourself.", daddy said.

"Ok well i'm seventeen, I have had straight A's since the second grade, and I am next in line for Alpha. And once I have found my mate, I will be Alpha. So technically I am Alpha.", said Tristan.

"Well you seem like a nice boy. I approve. So Jordan, you'll need to pack up your stuff and Tristan will help you. You will be moving in with him by next Sunday. Go on! Get to it.", he shooed us off.

"So I am seventeen and already moving in with a boy, I feel bad.", I said.

"Well you are bad, very bad.", he said in a funny voice which made me laugh.

"Lets get packing! And pack anything. Ok.", I said and we got started packing.

By the time it was midnight we had all of my cloths and toiletries packed up. We were leaving my furniture here for when I visit. And plus he has some furniture for me there, and his too.

We were on our way to his house... I mean my house. Our house! It's so strange, our house. Our house, our house, our house. That's gonna have getting used to.

"Here we are angel.", he said. I was so tired!

"Carry me.", I told him. And he came over to the passenger side and picked me up in his arms.

I felt us walking up some stairs, then a rush of cold air, and I snuggled closer to him. I heard him chuckle.

Then, I felt a soft bed under me. He took off my shoes and my jacket. Then he took off his shoes, and climbed in bed with me.

He put his arm around me, and I snuggled close to him.

I felt like this is where I belonged, where I was meant to be. And now, there's someone or something I have thank.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Fate.