I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

"Jo! You ow you can't run from me right?", Tristan yelled.

"Yes I can!!!!", I screamed back. And then I lost him, and hid in a closet. I left it open just a crack o see where he was.

He was looking for me, and I closed the door fast so he couldn't see. I ducked farther into the closet, and closed my eyes real tight. To the fact where I could see colors.

Hen I heard the door open, a chuckle, and me being picked up off of the floor.

"You really thought that you could hide from me angel?", he asked. And I shook my head. He laughed.

"Your in trouble. You know that?", he asked. And I shook my head yes. I felt us going up stairs, and heard a door open, then I felt a soft bed under me.

I giggled. Why? I DONT KNOW!!!

Then I was alone, geez. What's up with that boy.

But he's my boy.

Hehe.

Monday Night.

"Ok, you will be shifting at midnight. Ok angel?", he asked.

"Ya.", I said in a nervous voice.

He pulled me to him, and said,"If you shift before midnight you die, but if you shift after you will stay a wolf forever."

"Well thanks for reassuring me!", I said sacrasticly. But it was true! That wasn't making me feel batter. And midnight was in now three minutes. I'm scared.

I put my face in Tristans chest, and inhaled his scent.

He smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. He smelled good.

"Ok, get ready for your first shift. And I'll tell you when to shift, do not do anything until I tell you.", he said.

"Ok.", I said in a shaky voice.

The pain was terrible. I wanted to let my wolf out now. But I couldn't.

"Shift!", yelled Tristan.

I shifted,, I felt my bones crack and pop. It hurt like hell.

"Ok angel, I need you to shift back. Please shift back.", he said.

Then I shifted back, and I was crying.

"Shh shh, it's ok. Don't cry shh.", he tried to sooth me.

"It hurts.", I cried into his chest.

Then, we heard a growl.

I was face to face with him.

Wes.