I gave him a kiss, and now i'm his?

I was dead.

So dead.

Help me.

Somebody.

Please.

I ran.

Away as fast as I could back to the hotel.

When I got to my room I slammed the door shut.

I ran and hid in the bathroom.

"Jordan! Open up this door now!", he yelled while pounding on the bedroom door.

I didn't say anything, then the door was on the ground.

He knew where I was.

Where I was hiding.

I was scared.

"Jordan, open up this door. Or what will happen will be bad.", he said in a voice that scared me.

He kicked the door down.

I closed my eyes tight.

"You thought you culled hide from me? Well you didn't.", he said and threw me over his shoulder.

He took me into the closet, and shut the door and turned on the lights.

I was a scared of what he might do.

Was he gonna kill me?

Hurt me?

I don't know.

"Tell me what happened. And tell me know Jordan.", he said in a calmer voice.

"Ok well. I'm part witch, and your brother and my sister wanted me dead. You out of Alpha position, and in pain. So they set my room on fire, I switched places with them and they burned instead of me.", I said.

"Wow. I don't believe that. But you were gone for months, what did they do to you?", he asked.

And in my mind I told him that I was out cold all of this months, and that I was here for one month.

"Pack up, we leaving in the morning." , he said then left.

He was gonna do something bad.

I knew it.

I'm gonna have to tell my dad.

My dad!

Oh no.