I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

"Umph!", the sound I made, "ow, now my booty hurts.", I said getting up.

Of course, he was still sleeping. Boys always sleep in late! It's only eight? Wow, it seems later.

I went down stairs to see the house.

I found the kitchen and a lot of boys were in there.

"Hey! Who let a human in here?", one of them yelled/said.

"Im not a human.", I said as I was getting some milk,"I'm Tristan's mate. So shut up about me being a human doo fuss."

"Ooooh.", a lot of the boys said at the same time.

I was smiling to myself, and I was proud of myself to.

"Ok, if I'm gonna be Alpha Female of this pack, I need to know your names!", I said.

"Ok I'm John, Mike, Justin, Chris, Sam, and I'm Louis.", they said.

"Well then good morning Mike, Justin, Chris, Sam, and Louis.", I said to them

"Good morning, and what is tour name?", they asked me at the same time.

"Jordan. Jordan Wilder. But you can call me Jo.", I said.

"Cool.", they said back.

By that time I was finished with my glass of milk and was going upstairs back to my room.

When I got up there, it was ten and he was still asleep! Really? Asleep till ten? No way, not in my bed.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!", I screamed in his ear. He sat straight up. Haha! I'm in trouble.

I ran into the bathroom. Wow, all of my stuff was already in here. Even my cloths for today.

"Well, while your out there all mad, I'm gonna take a shower. Ok!", I said and started the shower.

It was bigger than the one I had at dads house.

When I was done I put my hair in a towel and put my cloths on, I did my make up and headed out of the bathroom.

Tristan was no where in sight.

Two arms came from behind me.

"Ah!", I said before one hand covered my mouth.

Finally the arms let me go. And I smacked the person in the face.

"Ow, you hurt my beautiful face.", said Tristan.

"O don't make your hurt ego so big.", I said.

And then I ran out of the room.

I'm again in trouble.

Why am I always in trouble?

Because I'm evil.