Almost

Waking up to the sun creeping in through the crevices of the curtains, for the first time in a long time I am at peace. I can not remember the last time I felt so happy to be alive. I didn't want to move an inch, as this would wake her and she looked like a goddess. Her head was resting gently on my chest with her right arm draped over my torso. Suddenly her eyes flicker open and she looks at me with such love. "

"Good morning sleepyhead." I say with the biggest grin on my face.

"Morning."She replies smiling back.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Better than I have in a long time." She replies.

"Last night was incredible." I say still cheesing.

"Brandon, you're blushing, she teases, and yes last night was amazing."

"Can we just lie hear forever and ever and ever," I echo the exact sentiment she spoke the morning after Idyllwild? She looks at me now with a sadness in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just so happy right now and I love you so much." She replies with a sorrow in her voice.

Her words have me concerned, but she quickly diverts my worries and says "We should get ready to go. Do you mind if I use your shower?" She ask.

"No, go ahead." I reply.

She trails of to the bathroom and I'm left lying their for a moment thinking. Somethings not right, it feels like this is too good to be true. I have to talk to her so I make my way to the bathroom door and give a knock.

"Callie, do you mind if I brush my teeth?" I ask. I really just wanted to get in their and talk.

"Sure come on in." She replies.

"Ok,I want look." I sheepishly say.

"Brandon, its nothing you didn't see last night." She teases.

"Oh yeah, just trying to be a gentleman." I reply.

I quickly brush my teeth and as I turn around Callie is standing in front of me in all of her bare skinned glory.

"What are you doing" I ask,

"Well don't you have to take a shower, she says with a coy smile stretched across her face?",

"Yeah, I will after you." I say trying so desperately not to let my eyes wander.

Her smile widens and she says, "Well why don't you join me, its better for the environment you know?"

I snicker a bit and reply while disrobing and pulling her into the shower "Who am I to stand in the way of saving the environment?"

With a faint giggle she ask "Brandon, can you wash my back?"

"Sure." I reply trying not to be to excited causing a certain part of my body to react.

I can't help but stare at her silhouette in the dimness of the bathroom light. As I lather up the soap and make contact I can feel her relax. I gently smooth my hands over her silky skin and she replies with a sigh of content. Its at that moment that I realize I am now excited.

"Brandon!" she says surprised.

"Sorry," I reply feeling a bit red in the face.

"Don't be" She says turning toward me.

Facing her now, I am mesmerized by the sight; Callie is a such a beautiful woman. I get more excited as I race the water droplets down her chest and engulf her with my touch. Callie wraps her arms around me and our lips come together with such ease . Crashing into each other our kisses become slippery and our tongs,tangled. Gently backing her into the wall I lift her up until I am resting deep inside of her. She arches into me causing a sensation of pure bliss. Our bodies fit so well like a lock and key and our lips move in sync. Kisses down her neck are met with sweet whimpers and it's not long before we both exhale in completion. I give her a gentle kiss and wrap her even tighter in my arms.