CHAPTER 56- Last Straw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Love?

Love is a choice. A VERY HARD CHOICE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 56- Last Straw

HELL's MEMORY BOX 

"Hell... what are you thinking?" Angel asked, the moment she stepped inside the Music Room. I was currently sitting beside the window, looking outside, so I didn't notice she was already inside the room until she called me.

"I'm thinking about what your punishment will be," I told her, "for making me wait so long." 

Angel's eyes grew wide, like she heard something very shocking. She immediately hid her face in the palms of her hands.

"What are you suddenly so embarrassed for?" I asked her, bewildered. It was so obvious that I'm just joking earlier.

Angel was saying something back, but I can't understand it, 'cause her voice is too soft as it is, and also, her palms are still covering her mouth. Freaking weirdo, talking while covering her face.

"Speak in a language I can understand," I told her authoritatively.

She slowly put her hands down, slowly looked up, and showed me her face. Her face was so damn red.

"May naalala lang akong nakakahiya dahil sa sinabi mo kanina," she said. 

"What is it?"

"A- alam mo 'yung Fifty Shades of Grey?" Her face turned even redder.

"Fifty shades of what?!" I have no idea what she's talking about.

"Fifty Shades of Grey. Book s'ya na... na ano... na..." She bit her lip, looked down, and then stopped talking.

"Book na ano?!" I asked, a bit irritated. I hate it when she's like this. Not finishing what she's about to say.

"Book na erotic," she blurted out. She immediately hid her face in the palms of her hands, again.

My face turned a little hot, and then I burst out laughing.

"You-- you like erotic novels?" 

"Si Ate 'yung may ari nung libro!" she shouted in her defense. "Hindi ko alam na erotic novel pala 'yun nung binasa ko! Akala ko love story."

"Si... Si Heaven ang may ari?" I asked her, more shocked, and more tempted to laugh than I was previously.

She nodded. "Nakita ko 'yun sa ilalim ng unan ni Ate habang nililinis ko 'yung kwarto n'ya. Sinimulan kong basahin. Noong una, sobrang wholesome nung story, nakakakilig pa nga sobra. Kaso nung tumagal, bigla na lang naging porn 'yung binabasa ko."

"Hahaha! I can't believe this. Hahaha!" I can't stop laughing after hearing her story. The way she said the word 'porn', she looked very embarrassed, disgusted, and scarred for life. Haha.

"'Yung sinabi mong line kanina, I'm thinking about what your punishment will be for making me wait so long , parang ganun 'yung datingan ng mga linya ni Christian Grey, 'yung lalaking bida dun sa book. Bigla ko na lang tuloy naalala 'yung mga nabasa kong hindi ko dapat binasa. Para tuloy biglang may nagplay na porn sa utak ko pagkarinig ko nung sinabi mo," pagkukwento n'ya pa. 

Lalo akong natawa nang mas malakas. Hawak-hawak ko na ang t'yan ko.

"Can we please stop talking about this? Pakinggan mo na lang 'tong bago kong kanta." Angel went straight towards the piano and immediately sat in front of it. I wasn't done laughing yet.