Chapter 14- For Tiki

COPYRIGHT 2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CHAPTER 14- FOR TIKI

"Where do we go now?" I asked quietly, standing up from my tight curled position.

'We have to go to Coria, Cassy.'

'What's happened to Tiki?'

'I don't know...'

'But our Division!' I yelled getting angrier by my despair.

'His part isn't like it was.' I closed my eyes, but I still saw our Division. Mine and Riki's sections were fizzing and popping in the dark green and blue states, but Tiki's... Tiki's was like when he was in his egg again, it was... Dormant. 

I felt tears well up behind my eyelids. Even after the image disappeared, I stayed where I was, fighting to breathe, and trying my utmost not to cry out my pain.

'Cass...' RIki began gently.

'I know. We have to go.' But I was reluctant to do anything of the sort. What if Tiki wasn't dead? He would come looking for us, wouldn't he?

'Is it definite he drowned?' Riki nodded slowly, pain and desperation flashing across his expressive almond eyes.

'Dragons are creatures of the air, my little draguard, not of water.' He told me. I nodded slowly, feeling RIki's imminent pain. My mouth formed a grim line. I opened my eyes and looked up at Riki.

"We must go to Coria, Riki. For Tiki."

******

For Tiki.

:) please, vote comment and follow! I'll get working on chapter 15 ;) thanks!