Chapter 2- Discovered

COPYRIGHT 2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CHAPTER 2- DISCOVERED

I woke up, and as usual I panicked at the sight of the looming bags of rubbish, that had become my home. I used to live in a run down little bungalow, where barely anything worked. But that felt like a luxury. People automatically thought I was a tramp... but then that was the whole point.
"Kid, what the people think of you has to be the opposite to what you are, when you live like us." That's what Kavos always said; when you live on the run.
But every run comes to an end.
I burrow out of my nest of rubbish, to busy streets of London.
I play beggar for a moment, earning disgusted looks from a busy workman. I'm the one whose disgusted. He didn't even know my story. He couldn't even spare me a thought.
"Please, sir, can't you give me a couple a quid?" I almost laughed at the wide berth he gave me.
"Cassy. Stop that." My heart stopped as I suddenly straightened, and drop the tramp act.
My mouth went dry, and the palms of my hands went cold and clammy.
My stomach dropped and fear clutched my throat.
Before I turned and fled for my life. I should have looked behind me.
I should have seen the only person that knew my name.

******

This is a short chapter, guys :) I hope you like it though, remember to vote, comment and follow!!