Auctioned off

I was so pissed, I had just seen my boyfriend Matt and my best friend Becky haveing sex what a fucking night , He told me that he was going to get us some drinks and I find them like that no F-ing way. I had to get out of their I didn't care where so I jut started running. I ran all the way down the street, running from my thoughts, from them. That was ,oh my god and I was going to give myself to him and he new it. That F-ING A-WHOLE. I hear footsteps from behind me, I look but see know one. I turn back and start running faster, then it all go's dark.   

      I woke up a man pulling on my are yelling at me , that it was my turn ( my turn for what ,where the hell am I ) He was pulling me to a small room with little to no light. The light illuminated a crowd of  people with....Paddles. They where going to bid on me O.M.G  W.T.F!! The man holding me told me to act sexy and with that he took off a jacket i had on and pushed me in. I turned just as he locked the bolt. The room i was in was quaint. Tree walls were  stucco and one glass. Behind the glass wall where alot of people and everyone was stareing at me with lust in there eyes. I look down at myself and see that all I had on was a very small lassy back teddy.( O.M.G I'm in a teddy no F-ing way)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     The door cracked open and a very tall guy walk's in dragging me away down a long hall. I start kicking and screaming, telling him to let me go. Stop your hurting me. Mr very tall man stops turns to me. You have never felt the pain that is sure to come . that shut you up stupid human, your master will teach you the true meaning of pain you'll wish for death to find you! I had no idea what he was talking about, what did he mean (human and whats up with this master thing I don't have a master)  What?  I say. You heard me you stupid girl and with that he slapped me so hard I could see black spots dance in my vision. You smell so very sweet your master is a very lucky man. Maybe he'll share you, I do so hope. He comes and smells my neck  and than he start kissing me his hand caresses my skin i try to scream but he covers my mouth with his. Its like he doesn't know I'm trying to fight him off. Hes hands travel the length of my body touching my most sensitive places. I'm crying and I'm scared. All I can think is I'm going to be raped by this guy. Please someone help me.                                                                                                                        

  Stop!! You dare touch what is mine. I'm so sorry Sir. I did not know she was to be yours Sir. No you didn't now you will be punished how dare you violate what will be my sons. If you have damages it in any way it will be your life Now Paul, Sam take him and see to his punishment. You girl are you hurt. I shake my head, no I'm not in pain. did he bite you let me see. No... I'm fine. Please let me go home. We'll be going to your new home. Now put this on (He put his long jacket on me) thank you Sir.

   My son is now your master. That's what you will call him. You will not speck unless spoken to. You do everything and anything he wants do not talk back or you will be punished lets go i want to get you their before my son get home your his present. what? I yelled I'm not any ones present  and with that he grabs me and hits me, I taste blood in my mouth but he doesn't stop he keeps hitting me until I  blackout.

  i wake up to men's hushed voice's. I can barely hear them (what the hell happened to this girl look at her, you buy this damaged human and give it to me. My son I had to punish her, she has a mouth on her and you Will tech her to keep it shut or I will shut it for her. Shes mine you will not. I'll make sure she dose as told Dad you may leave now I'll take care of it now) the door closes.

 I know your awake get out of my bed so I can see you. oh my i still have the jacket that's coverings the teddy they put me in I get up I'm in so much pain. I hear him gasp I look up to see the most heavenly man I'v ever seen in my life. Whats your name he asked. Alie my name is Alie Master . Take off my fathers jacket. Please Sir don't make me do that .Do it now or be punished. so I do. Th..That's wh..what they put you in. i blush and he hands me one of his shirts I take it.

  I put it over the teddy I'm in. take off that teddy. he told me. What? I don'thave anything to go under. Do it now. No!! You dare tell me no. he has me pined up on wall. now I will take it off for you as part of your punishment. He reaches under the shirt and rips the teddy off than he bends down to my face level and smells my skin thin he bits me I gasp with the pain thin I moan with the pure pleasures as he drinks in my blood he takes me over to bed lay-ed me down Caresse my body I moan and he grinds he hard shaft on my unprotected lower half.